U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss these:

24/09 "We can announce that Nathan Byrne has joined League One side Crawley Town on loan until January."

25/09 Our Scotland U-21 goalkeeper, Jordan Archer has joined League Two side Wycombe Wanderers on an emergency seven-day loan.

zin said:
How did I miss these:

24/09 "We can announce that Nathan Byrne has joined League One side Crawley Town on loan until January."

25/09 Our Scotland U-21 goalkeeper, Jordan Archer has joined League Two side Wycombe Wanderers on an emergency seven-day loan.

That's gotta be the shittest holiday known to man - a week in Wycombe

rcordell1 said:
zin said:
How did I miss these:

That's gotta be the shittest holiday known to man - a week in Wycombe

He's actually likely to make his debut on Saturday as Wycombe's 2 main keepers are both out injured.

Nathan Byrne played a full game for Crawley yesterday also.

Two bits of news.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/hkane28/status/251252629659848704[/tweet]
and

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/251280737012162560[/tweet]

First one if you can't read it is Harry Kane being injured yesterday against Doncaster. Broke his 5th metatarsal.

Norwich have confirmed that Harry Kane will be sidelined for up to two months with a broken metatarsal.

Hello.

First post but lurked for a while.

Game was pretty good tonight. We drew 3-3 in the end. It's not the best I've seen us play. Thought smith was the best player for us. Hard to say when I've only seen them a few times but I reckon he seems the most likely of his age group on the pitch to make it.

Was a bit quiet but I joined in when chants got going. It's harder to start them as a girl! Block 13 near the front of any if you made it. I went to a couple of next-gen games last season including our famous 5-1 over Inter :) had a few gooner kids near me but I got them to join in with an anti cheatski chant.

Well up off the 1882 stuff. I often feel I'm on my own with singing. When you're the last person singing near you at Wembley you know you need to find fellow deluded souls!

Anyway maybe catch some of you st the next outing...

Welcome to the posters and forum ms. Bere! now since you've lurked, this won't come as a shock to you I'm sure...

tits or gtfo! :bentley:

I've run that through google translate and im none the wiser. To be honest he hasn't looked that good the couple of times i've seen him play so wouldnt be the greatest loss for the development squad imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom