TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Alli but I'm getting really tired of him constantly looking for the call instead of just playing on. Twice today I can remember him going over purposely. He does it at least once a match. Looks like shit and adds nothing nothing to the team.

The lads are going to march in tomorrow and take out their frustrations on Sunderland...

4-1 Spurs

Well...I'm pretty much a genius when it comes to football analysis...Just waiting on Poch to add me to the staff now. Good day, gentlemen.

Hns1zPn.jpg

why is everyone surprised we have a new belief? Nothing has changed we have great consistency we just came up against a great Leicester side who had our number thats all, no shame in it they have been excellent this season

Considering the age of these lads I'm constantly worried that a knock like the one against Leicester, and then Sunderland scoring on their only chance in the half, would break our backs or have us desperately chase and lose our cool. Frequently reminded that this group of players don't fall for shit like that - and I love it.

One last thing; welcome back Christian Eriksen!

How has Trippier done today?

I've only been able to watch the last 10 minutes

One of our best player IMO, neat and tidy, a better footballer in my view than Walker but lacks Walkers power and speed. Good to have two good right backs.

If you could some how combine walker and tripper you would have an amazing right back.

That last ball from Onomah was spot on and, as no-one got anywhere near it, highlighted our need for another striker

But good performance 2nd half and fully deserved!

why is everyone surprised we have a new belief? Nothing has changed we have great consistency we just came up against a great Leicester side who had our number thats all, no shame in it they have been excellent this season
great?
if we had played like they did - despite the win, we would have been in meltdown on here

Back
Top Bottom