Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dilemma...

I had Spurs socks for Christmas.

Wore them Boxing Day = WIN
Wore them Tuesday = WIN

Now I'm obviously going to wear them again tonight. However, they were washed between Boxing Day and Tuesday but are still currently in the wash basket.

So...

Do I wear them without washing them as it is the socks that are the magic and not their cleanliness or do I need to get them washed and dried before kick-off cos that it is the wear-wash-wear-wash cycle that makes them magic?

:)
Lucky socks only retain their magic after washing if you wear them as mittens. Thems the rules I'm afraid.

Lucky socks only retain their magic after washing if you wear them as mittens. Thems the rules I'm afraid.

Clearly not true. If you had read my post correctly then you would see that I wore them Tues after a wash and they were still magic.

Think you are just trying to make me look like a fool with socks for mittens! For shame! :)

I...here goes...I realise and expect some heckling from my fellow Lily-whites but why do wet spam hate us so much. I get the Derby thing but don't they have closer and stronger rivalries to worry about.

*Slides on Kevlar anti insult vest :avbpray::dembelelol:i

Why do Chelsea hate us so much?

Whl is 3 miles away from Stratford and most of the fans share a catchment area.

Clearly not true. If you had read my post correctly then you would see that I wore them Tues after a wash and they were still magic.

Think you are just trying to make me look like a fool with socks for mittens! For shame! :)
You could try them as a wooly willie warmer instead?

Wear them both as its cold, and fill them with sand for that "big boy" effect.

Just read that Andy Carroll may go to world cup! Dunno whether to laff or be petrified!
Maybe super Jan can 'arrange' an injury tonight to save us the sight of Carroll 'gracing' a world cup!
I actually like him as a player. Would be great to have coming off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom