Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gawdon Bennet-Im so Cockney it urts. We welcome a WHU side what ain't brillian' an' even at their best dis season, shouldn't come near us if we get i' right. They'll wan' ter spoil. They believe they 'ave ingrained bein' footballin' side wiv an academy ov football what we are led ter believe is da business. It doesn't seem ter be 'elpin' 'em now-they are poor. A tiny gene pool spurns aaaht neanderthal blokes who seem ter get great delight in casin' pain ter an ex Spurs player who lost a son ov birth. They need ter be put in place da twats.
COYS.

Apparently its us who don't like them?

But the fact is there will always be a minimum of 4 other london derbies a season more important to us than this one.

If it wasn't for their supporters acting like a bunch of racist anti semitic KUMBTS then it would just be another game.

Would love to see Dembele and Wanyama back in the middle, but with them BOH recovering still I can’t see it happening.

Winks and Dier?

Would love to see Dembele and Wanyama back in the middle, but with them BOH recovering still I can’t see it happening.

Winks and Dier?

Maybe it's time to give Eric a rest. The poor dude's barely stopped for breath, and the games keep coming thick and fast. Big Vic and Dembele should be able to step up, at least for 60 mins.

Winks and Dier?
Wanyama & Dembele to start for me. Dier as part of a 3 at the back.
Put the game to bed, then bring on Winks, move Dier forward into DM & revert to four at the back if our returning heroes start to feel the pace.
I am confident about this one. The boys owe them a serving up.
Let’s :smesh:

Just read that Andy Carroll may go to world cup! Dunno whether to laff or be petrified!
Maybe super Jan can 'arrange' an injury tonight to save us the sight of Carroll 'gracing' a world cup!

Never really had a dominate performance against this lot since we battered them 4-1 a couple of years ago.

We need a repeat of that.

I...here goes...I realise and expect some heckling from my fellow Lily-whites but why do wet spam hate us so much. I get the Derby thing but don't they have closer and stronger rivalries to worry about.

*Slides on Kevlar anti insult vest :avbpray::dembelelol:i

Apparently its us who don't like them?

But the fact is there will always be a minimum of 4 other london derbies a season more important to us than this one.

If it wasn't for their supporters acting like a bunch of racist anti semitic KUMBTS then it would just be another game.

Absolutely, I could not care less about their team. It's only their fans who I really dislike.

It's stories like the one with Livermore the other night which get me up for this game! I couldn't even name 11 West Ham players without thinking really hard and using google.

Never really had a dominate performance against this lot since we battered them 4-1 a couple of years ago.

We need a repeat of that.

For some reason they often have a mental and physical advantage over us when we meet, despite our obvious class advantage - need to break the psychological domination tonight

I honestly don't see the problem with being bothered about this fixture... it doesn't make us small time to care about it...
I care... and I'm big time!

Dilemma...

I had Spurs socks for Christmas.

Wore them Boxing Day = WIN
Wore them Tuesday = WIN

Now I'm obviously going to wear them again tonight. However, they were washed between Boxing Day and Tuesday but are still currently in the wash basket.

So...

Do I wear them without washing them as it is the socks that are the magic and not their cleanliness or do I need to get them washed and dried before kick-off cos that it is the wear-wash-wear-wash cycle that makes them magic?

:)

Back
Top Bottom