TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only positive thing about this tragic victim club, is this guy and his epic fat face:avblol:
vWMGi.gif
Looks like what a Lego fat bloke would look like

We're on a roll, comfortable victory Tuesday night I reckon.

Really like Dembele in the advanced role, and it's fantastic that we can blend him, Eriksen, Chadli, Lamela and Townsend into the attacking 3 depending on the opposition.

God I hate this lot. I hate everything about this club and liverpool as a whole. If you ask me the place should have a brick wall built round it to stop them getting out.
Their ridiculous fucking accent, their stupid fucking anthem. Every fucking week they have a minutes silence for anybody and their dog who was associated to the hillsborough disaster. Fucking place. It's a club that is so stuck in the past, their decrepid little ground is like a shrine to the past. Some of the houses around anfield don't even have indoor toilets.
Their fucking stadium announcer can't stop rabbiting on the microphone, and there is one fan who constantly keeps using a rattle. A fucking rattle!! That's how stuck in the past they are.
Fat Brenda rodgers and his fucking rapist son get on my tits aswell.
It's about time we beat these shitheads up in the self pity city!
What a great evaluation of that shitcunt of a club. Love it.

If anyone is planning on getting to Liverpool early and wants somewhere to eat/drink there's a decent bar called The Font pretty close to Lime Street train station. Food is good, it's cheap and/but (depending on what you want) it's quite studenty as it's right next to the uni. Better than most of the scatty places around... Failing that there's a weatherspoons across the road from the station which you can't really go wrong with!

IF we win on Tuesday I'm going to celebrate just as hard as I did against the scum. They have owned us the last couple of years and it would be nice to get the monkey off our backs regarding them.

I know far too many Liverpool supporters and we definitely owe them after the last 3! Could possibly be as up if we win as I was on Saturday. Must make sure there is no hangover from the good result like there was the Chelsea one!

The only threats they have is Coutinho, Sterling and Sturridge. Their defense is absolute dog shite, the midfield is boring and don't have any pace at all, and their keeper jesus christ :llorishuh:

Tough game, 2-1 for us.

I know this is overconfident, but I'm not too worried about this game. You hit the nail on the head, their defense is shit and their midfield is generally uncreative and slow. If Mason and Bentaleb can put in a shift like they did did against the scum, we shouldn't be too bothered by them.

Victimpool struggled in nearly all their matches up to Nov/Dec, they had one convincing win...against us.
Such a frustrating game last time around. It was far too early for all of Poch's work to start coming off, and even though they were defensively vulnerable, we couldn't capitalise on it.

I seem to recall their second and third goals being sudden sucker punches, and our whole squad just seemed so anxious - a lot of misplaced passes that day.

Well fuck it, we've come a long way since then, and our striker situation has completely changed - no starts for Adebayor or Soldado methinks. If we can play anything like we did against the Scum on Saturday, then we'll hopefully scare the shit out of their defence this time around.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the game as I'm at a comedy gig. Will turn my phone off to avoid the urge to check twitter every 20 seconds. Should it go well, I'll be catching up with this thread, sipping on a brandy.
:llorisserious:

If anyone is planning on getting to Liverpool early and wants somewhere to eat/drink there's a decent bar called The Font pretty close to Lime Street train station. Food is good, it's cheap and/but (depending on what you want) it's quite studenty as it's right next to the uni. Better than most of the scatty places around... Failing that there's a weatherspoons across the road from the station which you can't really go wrong with!
Is the Spoons you're referring to the one by the Everton club shop?

Like the sound of the font..saw cheap and was sold. Proper Yiddss

I'm a bit worried about this. I remember in AVB's first season we were on a real high after winning the NLD and looking good for a top 4 place, but then we went and lost at Anfield after being 2-0 up. I still think back to that match as the moment things started to go wrong in that particular reign. And let's not forget the thrashings we've had against them in the most recent meetings.

We gotta make sure not to get carried away with our good form, and we probably can't play at that feverish tempo again; we might have to grind out a result by keeping things tight. To be honest I might take a draw right now.

I'm a bit worried about this. I remember in AVB's first season we were on a real high after winning the NLD and looking good for a top 4 place, but then we went and lost at Anfield after being 2-0 up. I still think back to that match as the moment things started to go wrong in that particular reign. And let's not forget the thrashings we've had against them in the most recent meetings.

We gotta make sure not to get carried away with our good form, and we probably can't play at that feverish tempo again; we might have to grind out a result by keeping things tight. To be honest I might take a draw right now.
Nah fuck em. We're the mighty Spurs again, other teams can cower in fear of us if they want to but we fear no-one, we dictate how the game goes and we will be victorious.

Nah fuck em. We're the mighty Spurs again, other teams can cower in fear of us if they want to but we fear no-one, we dictate how the game goes and we will be victorious.
Well, I suppose we are not quite as open to the counter attack now with our much harder working forward and midfield lines; and they are not as deadly on the counter as they were last season either. But if Sturridge and Sterling are playing then we have plenty to fear from them, they have made our defenders look foolish with their speed and movement on more than one occasion. Let's hope we are not too tired after the heroics on Saturday and let's hope we don't give anything silly away, that cunty crowd do tend to pressure the referee quite a bit.

We should have sailed that game at Anfield, we took the piss out of them for 75 minutes then our full backs decided to switch off. Haven't scored against them since. Best mate is one of these lot, would be brilliant to shut them up tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom