TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RAWK delusion and arrogance in full flow: Some nonce calling himself diegoLFC7
'They honestly aren't anything special. Most of their games they get a late winner. They rarely dominate games like a top club. My concerns are Lucas, and Coutinho. We are in shambles without them, they are really the core of the team. Without Coutinho we have no creativity and without Lucas we have no protection. Well just beat them with the shirt, roll that small club on.'

'They honestly aren't anything special. Most of their games they get a late winner. They rarely dominate games like a top club. My concerns are Lucas, and Coutinho. We are in shambles without them, they are really the core of the team. Without Coutinho we have no creativity and without Lucas we have no protection. Well just beat them with the shirt, roll that small club on.'

How good is it, quality entertainment.

And they wonder why they are hated.

I look at Spurs and I know our history and I know where we sit in the modern day pecking order.

Trouble with that lot is they have delusions of grandeur - in the modern game they are nothing, no more than a top 10 team.

Stealing a quote from Thelonious Thelonious I hope we leave them with a ring piece that looks like a butchers rubbish bin.

I wonder if anyone here watches the French league, I want know how Origi is playing.

He looked good in the World Cup but his league form has never been anything special. I haven't seen him much this season but I was keen Ligue 1 follower (betting purposes) and he never stood out to me, especially in a Lille side that was putting in strong performances. 19 Appearances, 3 goals this season.

img

If their hopes for goals are with this kid, they're going to be sorely disappointed.

Reading the RAWK forum they all have roughly the team below, we have a bit to fear in their attack but their defense looks like it can be really got at, I feel Bentaleb, Mason and Demebele are the key, we win the midfield and limit the ability to get the ball to their front three I think we will win, just got to be careful about being caught on the break.

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Markovic Henderson Allen Moreno
Sterling Coutinho
Sturridge

This one is crucial , hope the squad has matured and wont get stuffed because they are all happy with the victory over the wanderers. Yesterday doesnt count , tomorrow is vital

And above all, stuff it to Rodgers please Poch. I want to hear the Liverpool should be challenging quote in the post match interview

Please Harry , make Sakho look like the useless cunt he is.

He looked good in the World Cup but his league form has never been anything special. I haven't seen him much this season but I was keen Ligue 1 follower (betting purposes) and he never stood out to me, especially in a Lille side that was putting in strong performances. 19 Appearances, 3 goals this season.

img

If their hopes for goals are with this kid, they're going to be sorely disappointed.
He's very talented and the potential to be a world beater is there in abundance, seldom seen a football with such grace and power combined but this year he's been struggling a lot with his goal scoring and confidence

This one is crucial , hope the squad has matured and wont get stuffed because they are all happy with the victory over the wanderers. Yesterday doesnt count , tomorrow is vital

And above all, stuff it to Rodgers please Poch. I want to hear the Liverpool should be challenging quote in the post match interview

Please Harry , make Sakho look like the useless cunt he is.

I am sure we will have a plan for Sakho, he is not as bad a defender in terms of defending as people think but he is awful on the ball as are all of Liverpool's back line even Skirtel, if we press Liverpool like we did Chavs and Arsescum we can force mistakes and also drag the likes of Sterling into defensive duties which should limit him a bit at the other end.

Basically tire them the fuck out.

The more i read the forum the more hyped i am for the game. If we win this the meltdown will be Chernobyl like.

aNW0meO.png
Every Scouse believe they are a comedian as well as believing they have the infinite knowledge of football. The thread you quoted, expresses clearly that both ideas are just fallacy.

th
th
don't you just love ' em?

I think still think we are a top 6 team, the 4th spot is doable but if we make it, that's fantastic and probably a season ahead of plan.

Before the game on the weekend I am not sure we would have believed we can go up there and win. I now think we can but this is a big test and I would not complain of we take a point here, 4 points between Woolwich at home and Liverpool away, that's pretty fucking respectable.

I think it is going to depend upon our energy levels and our organisation defensively. Get those right and they're going to find it very hard to beat us.

I think still think we are a top 6 team, the 4th spot is doable but if we make it, that's fantastic and probably a season ahead of plan.

Before the game on the weekend I am not sure we would have believed we can go up there and win. I now think we can but this is a big test and I would not complain of we take a point here, 4 points between Woolwich at home and Liverpool away, that's pretty fucking respectable.

I think it is going to depend upon our energy levels and our organisation defensively. Get those right and they're going to find it very hard to beat us.

Hoping they still use cotton wool with Sturridge, I am confident we can put a good performance in but that bugger only needs one chance, if they are still nervous on Sturridge like they were with the Everton game I think this swings it in our favour.

The only threats they have is Coutinho, Sterling and Sturridge. Their defense is absolute dog shite, the midfield is boring and don't have any pace at all, and their keeper jesus christ :llorishuh:

Tough game, 2-1 for us.

The irony of saying "they honestly aren't anything special" then name dropping Lucas...

Back
Top Bottom