Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a great time at the match last night, back row in the left corner with a few mates, non stop singing for 90mins

I think I was to you mate.Were you you in blue spurs shirt.
I must say fucking loved it myself.Can't put names to faces but think I spotted a couple of you.Even though game was poo really enjoyed this experience.Songs flowed,loved the drummer and long may this continue.I've shown footage to a few old school and they were impressed.

I think I was to you mate.Were you you in blue spurs shirt.
I must say fucking loved it myself.Can't put names to faces but think I spotted a couple of you.Even though game was poo really enjoyed this experience.Songs flowed,loved the drummer and long may this continue.I've shown footage to a few old school and they were impressed.
There was 4 of us at the back right in the left corner, non wearing spurs shirts, often trying to start chants :)

There was 4 of us at the back right in the left corner, non wearing spurs shirts, often trying to start chants :)

I was right near you I'm sure though although we were right involved with the sing.The fella in the flat cap was he one of the governors in here chanting mp blue and white army while others like myself contributing along with the drummer,Perfection loved it.

I was right near you I'm sure though although we were right involved with the sing.The fella in the flat cap was he one of the governors in here chanting mp blue and white army while others like myself contributing along with the drummer,Perfection loved it.
Was you back row? and towards the left or right of the block?

ahh , how close the the barrier that separates 36/35 were you? how many seats

Only a couple mate sorry had a couple of beers before game and no food so a bit disorientated.My throat always feels like I swallowed razor blades after 1882 game .

I thought last night was (at times) amazing. The 5 minute long POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS)POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS)POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS)POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS) were the loudest I've heard.

What to do though? Cages? A wall of stewards interconnecting arms right around the ground? What are the club supposed to do? I maintain you simply cannot stop someone from running onto the pitch if that's what they want to do. You can only discourage people through banning orders - but if they aren't Spurs fans what do they care?
i agree, if someone goes to a match with the sole intention of running onto the pitch, its probably impossible to stop them. But that being said... it is the clubs duty to stop it happening. however they see necessary. We'll get a fine and thats fair enough, but the club can more than reasonably turn around and say, they weren't fans, they don't attend WHL and it is an isolated incident.

Were it one guy, who was a massive fan and had dreamed of running out at the lane his whole life, i honestly wouldn't give a shit. But everything about what happened just makes me cringe. They're grown fucking adults.. and they ran on to a football pitch to take pictures with players of a team they don't even support... and will get a criminal record as a result of it. These guys are fucked, because they've pissed off Tottenham, the PL, Uefa and Fifa... for the sake of a shit youtube video. They're gonna be made an example of because i imagine every PL team in the country is gonna be briefing their stewards about it to avoid any copycats. And also, they say things like this...

Despite being grown fucking men.

I thought last night was (at times) amazing. The 5 minute long POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS)POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS)POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS)POTCHETINNOSBLUWWAARRMMYYYYY(YIDS) were the loudest I've heard.

Spot on mate.The main man shouting was unbelievable and yids chanting in harmony.was involved myself and 1882 movement I salute you.

Back
Top Bottom