Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the full video

Our stewards are useless, must've been too busy stealing Levy out posters

Holy fuck, those three are a disgrace to humanity. Bring back the rack.

At least we're off the hook. Would have been pretty embarrassing if they were actually Spurs.

What an embarrassing trio of cunts they are. I just hope they got a shoeing once they were out of camera shot. Onto the football, Plenty of positives from tonight. Didn't quite happen first half, but the aforementioned knob heads made it a very disjointed spectacle. Lennon looking lightning fast & seems to have the appetite for top flight football again. Chuffed for Benji, Lamela looked the business & put himself about a bit & poor old Bobby still can't hit a cows arse with a banjo at the moment. I feel so sorry for that lad. General play is really encouraging but his confidence in front of goal is shot to bits. I'm sooo willing him to come good & start banging them in for fun but it just isn't happening.

I imagine they'll have the book thrown at them. That West Ham fan got a £305 fine and that was it, because he was pissed and sorry. These mongs planned it all and clearly have no regrets.

Fell asleep in the second half - was it better than the first? Can't imagine it being worse..

Last edited:
Some of the YouTube comments are pathetic. Fail to see how it's funny?

Some of them are condemning/criticising Dembele/Soldado:

"Demebele and solado are snakes for grabbing their own fans"

Also, YT is shit for the fact that they never do anything about racist comments.

Also, there was enough warning there:

Except for the fact that they only have 4000 followers, so hardly going to be noticed.

Cue Liverpool to be targeted next. They'll have an annual memorial for it.

Also:

:pochserious:

Back
Top Bottom