Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Row 27, seat 121. See you there!

Never mind. Just bought 4 tickets in row 25 by the aisle. Bringing my dad and my 11 year old brother for their first 1882 experience.

Can't wait!
Get bugged to sit down much more at the front. Shame, because being at the front would make the sound get round the ground much better. And obviously be picked up on the TV much better.

Loved the Stambouli stand by me chant last night, but what about something like this too, shamelessly stolen from a group of Brighton fans outside WHL last night, and edited..

You to me are everything, the sweetest song I'll ever sing, Stambouli, Stambouli
Every time they get the ball, I know you're going to stop them all, Stambouli, Stambouli

North London is blue and white song is class try get the catchy tune in it that way younger kids can can get involved in that bit . See the way celtics green brigade sing it . Come on you LILLY whites Repeat . Doing a great job 1882 WHL needs somthing like this As atmosphere is getting shit nothing like when I was going 80s-90s . So keep up the gr8work COYSSSSSS

Row 27, seat 121. See you there!

Get bugged to sit down much more at the front. Shame, because being at the front would make the sound get round the ground much better. And obviously be picked up on the TV much better.

Mate I sat in Row 27 seat 120 for the Asteras game and bought in the exact same spot again for Belgrade for luck. See you there. If you want to grab a beer before or something let me know. Should be another great 1882 night.

Now I'm curious who the other is? Are you bring Pav as my Christmas surprise? You shouldn't have.

Haha. Bought an extra one in case a mate wanted to come. Luckily he does.

Actually if we all faced the back wall and sang in its direction the noise should come across as much louder as it would bounce off the concrete instead if disappearing into the void of the pitch. :freund:

Mate I sat in Row 27 seat 120 for the Asteras game and bought in the exact same spot again for Belgrade for luck. See you there. If you want to grab a beer before or something let me know. Should be another great 1882 night.
Selling a ticket, row 27 seat 121. Will accept £10 as I'm desperate to sell.

Just messing, see you there! Will probably be in the Bricklayers before, I'll drop you a pm nearer the time.

Tempted to go, although my missus has been asking if she can come to a game... Not sure if 1882 is the best introduction for her.

:adegrin:

Loved the Stambouli stand by me chant last night, but what about something like this too, shamelessly stolen from a group of Brighton fans outside WHL last night, and edited..

You to me are everything, the sweetest song I'll ever sing, Stambouli, Stambouli
Every time they get the ball, I know you're going to stop them all, Stambouli, Stambouli
this is amazing

Back
Top Bottom