Tottenham V Chelsea 12:00 Sunday 29th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...I swear to fucking god if we come out weak 'cuz Poch started the A team minus the wingbacks and Dembele away to FC who gives a shit in the tin cup tourney...and Lame-ela should stay at home...
COYS

Can't sleep either. Went out for the boxing last night, had 2 bottles of red wine and got a taxi home with a donner calzone. Been watching highlights of our big wins since 2am and I fucking love Tottenham Hotspur.

...I swear to fucking god if we come out weak 'cuz Poch started the A team minus the wingbacks and Dembele away to FC who gives a shit in the tin cup tourney...and Lame-ela should stay at home...
COYS

You do understand that we are in the knock out stages? It's a bit money in the EL, and ofc a cup which we could win. :levywhoa:

I wouldn't be surprised if Dembele drops back into cover Alli and Mason is put behind Kane. The only reason I think this is because Mason is the only player other than Alli that'll make a run beyond Kane when he flicks the ball on.

Dembele's strength could be vital to counter against Matic's strength and stopping Fabregas playing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dembele drops back into cover Alli and Mason is put behind Kane. The only reason I think this is because Mason is the only player other than Alli that'll make a run beyond Kane when he flicks the ball on.

Dembele's strength could be vital to counter against Matic's strength and stopping Fabregas playing.
Son makes those runs all the time.

anyone think the heavy rain & wind will benefit chelsea?
help them to turn it in to a scrappy game.
disrupt the flow.

I had an atrocious night last night ,just discovered the girl i was dating is a skank,spent more than i should of ,but the one thing i simply cannot stand for is a chav win,the <removed>s rodent pundits and journos will come crawling out from under their rocks thumping their chests ,conviniently leaving out we played thursday night in azerbaijan

If you pick heads for Dembele and it's a double headed coin then yes.

Disagree - Lamela has been awesome for the majority of this season.

We've seen another side to his game that we never knew existed, and I'd definitely put his performances on a par with Dembele's so far.

Back
Top Bottom