Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C5IwflqXUAETh7U.jpg

You can bet that some brave wall fan did that at 3am!
I watch a fair bit of non league football these days, mainly at Dartford. Well Dartford had a deal a couple of years back where Millwall reserves would play their games at Dartford.
Part of the deal was a pre season friendly to help with raising funds for the new season.
As you can imagine Millwall fans acted like well Millwall fans, pissed up and bullying young Dartford fans. Acting up on a reputation they themselves did nothing to gain.
Millwall fans thrive on this shit and they have always been overhyped.
Let's put 5 past 'em and move on.

I see one of their lot has got a petition going demanding a 15% allocation!

Usual reasons - otherwise they will try and sit in the home end and cause ag outside.

Didn't mind taking my chances with F Troop but if they are going to wheel out the big guns with petitions and phone ins to Danny Baker etc i might give it a swerve.

All sounds a bit Charlton really.

Usual reasons - otherwise they will try and sit in the home end and cause ag outside.

Didn't mind taking my chances with F Troop but if they are going to wheel out the big guns with petitions and phone ins to Danny Baker etc i might give it a swerve.

Fucking jokers......give us more tickets or we'll go into the Paxton and offer out couples and families.

They should have 15% we dont like it when Woolwich pull this shit

They should have 15% we dont like it when Woolwich pull this shit

That could be the right answer.. Those attending the game will be ST holders and majority will be there to watch the game (along with a few Danny Dyer types)

All the trouble that WILL happen will be away from the ground and pre-arranged. Many will turn up but have no intention of going anywhere near the ground.

Saying that - They deserve any restrictions they get after their antics against Leicester, so only have themselves to blame.

Nah. Fuck 'em.

I can't agree with that. They should definitely be allocated nearer the 15% and not locked out merely because of a perceived reputation. Club official and police prejudice it seems are looking to dampen what could and would be an electric atmosphere at the lane.
5000 millwall in the park lane stand would make for a great final Fa cup tie at the old place and turning it into a sanitised tie based on fear is bollocks.
As someone posted previously: any trouble will doubtless be pre arranged and likely occur nowhere near the football ground; so why then deprive what would doubtless be top percent millwall ST holders visiting us and making for a first class atmosphere?

I can't agree with that. They should definitely be allocated nearer the 15% and not locked out merely because of a perceived reputation. Club official and police prejudice it seems are looking to dampen what could and would be an electric atmosphere at the lane.
5000 millwall in the park lane stand would make for a great final Fa cup tie at the old place and turning it into a sanitised tie based on fear is bollocks.
As someone posted previously: any trouble will doubtless be pre arranged and likely occur nowhere near the football ground; so why then deprive what would doubtless be top percent millwall ST holders visiting us and making for a first class atmosphere?

Us? You're hardly the master of disguise fella. Fuck you, and your ST holders. And stop defacing our posters. Whatever next?

Back
Top Bottom