Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jealousy....they dont understand how during our dark ages, we still took 35000 at home.

Chelsea etc taking 12000 at home in the 90´s. They dont get why we are proud of our club when we "havent won anything".

Says it all

I don't mean to fall into the trap of '70s/'80s cliche... but this game is gonna be;
l_12284_proper-tasty.jpg

Jealousy....they dont understand how during our dark ages, we still took 35000 at home.

Chelsea etc taking 12000 at home in the 90´s. They dont get why we are proud of our club when we "havent won anything".

Says it all

And still sell out 99.5% of all our Prem away game allocations despite virtually fuck all success in over quarter of a century.

I have a strong dislike for Millwall, I KNOW poch will field a strong team, I hope those players that go out show some self respect and thump this shithole of a team 8-0 to put them in their places.

I think we're at the business end of this competition now... yesterday proved that Poch/the Club are taking it seriously.

I don't expect anything less than 7/8 first teamers to start... the other 3 or 4 will be chosen from those who FUCKING WANT IT!!!

Great chance for a semi-final spot and not in question that Pochettino will pick his strongest possible team.

Whilst it is always the stuff of fairy tales when minnows do well anyone who cannot see what a boost it would give this great competition from having 4 of the now recognised big 6 in the semi-finals is a tad blinkered.

In saying that I hope Boro beat City if they get past Huddersfield and that Sutton or Lincoln beat Woolwich.

Never said I could not be a hypocrite!!

What tickles me with them is that they thrive on acting the cunt and their threads are full of how they are going to smash up everything and everyone at the Lane but them they start bleating about the possibility of a reduced allocation.

I wonder if they have ever considered there might be a correlation? Probably not, that would require a modicum of common sense.

What tickles me with them is that they thrive on acting the cunt and their threads are full of how they are going to smash up everything and everyone at the Lane but them they start bleating about the possibility of a reduced allocation.

I wonder if they have ever considered there might be a correlation? Probably not, that would require a modicum of common sense.

Wait and see it's 2017 so hard to predict how bad it's going to be outside the ground.

They are living off the past.. Today's lot are no different to the Hamptons from Stratford.. Boy band appearance with snide Stone Island jumpers.

Best documentary on them was this, (some non wall in there btw).

They seem to think they deserve Wembley because for one game they can sell out. We sell out every game. Fuck off this is at White Hart Lane. :ninja:

Same shit was going on this year at the euros only this time they got bitchslapped by the russians.

Back
Top Bottom