Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Classy set they are, they cut the kid out in the end before he goes on a racist rant

I love the way the Mum (although, thinking about it, it's probably his 'Dear ol' Nan, Gawd lover her) says 'No' when he starts on the 'Fucking Black Cunts' ... as if she suddenly gets a surge of self-righteousness...
"No love, you can sing 'Mill-wawwll, fuck 'em all, fuck 'em all' before you're old enough to write, but don't start wiv that Black Cunts nonsense... we're salt-of-the-earth, decent workin' class people, ain't we? don't ruin it now Son... besides, there's some fucking dirty Jews over the road, let's have them instead... come on, ahht the car!"

I saw some of the Watford game at there place, place looked fucking empty! Got a feeling this is gonna be some fucking game! Do we need to employ someone to point the away fans towards the away section though? As we know none these cunts can read......:dembelefingers:

I am so happy for Jordan Archer - played football with him nearly every single week growing up as he lived a stones throw away from me and he has worked ridiculously hard to make football his career. He used to wake up in the early hours every single day and practice his goal kicks, throws, reactions etc. and wanted nothing more. Elated when he signed for Spurs and even though he was probably never going to make the first team, I'm glad to see he's number one at a Football League club and is getting rave reviews, will be a special moment for him and his family when he steps foot in the last ever FA Cup game at White Hart Lane.

I am so happy for Jordan Archer - played football with him nearly every single week growing up as he lived a stones throw away from me and he has worked ridiculously hard to make football his career. He used to wake up in the early hours every single day and practice his goal kicks, throws, reactions etc. and wanted nothing more. Elated when he signed for Spurs and even though he was probably never going to make the first team, I'm glad to see he's number one at a Football League club and is getting rave reviews, will be a special moment for him and his family when he steps foot in the last ever FA Cup game at White Hart Lane.
Lets hope he has a fucking nightmare once the game starts.

Unless we lose Thursday and they hold off making a decision till Friday.
History tells us that sky have no problem with potential trouble fixtures and playing them at the "wrong" times,so maybe not.

I reckon they could schedule it for 2.30am on a Tuesday morning and there would still be 'trouble'!!

Back
Top Bottom