Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't been able to post as I've been unable to move. Must admit that some of the negativity on here when they went two up made me feel like a bit of a dick for holding out hope.

I now feel like less of a dick.

I said at the to some of the melts, we only needed one. Even a 2-1 defeat is better then a 1-0. I didn't expect the performance though even at 2 down we were all over them. We are creating some exciting games this season in the CL

I just had great fun reading through this thread, so many people with yellows and been binned off as a result :eriksenlol::pocheyes: dear me.

Sorry, should've added to this - what a result considering the start and some of the defending, COYS!

When we go two goals down after ten minutes, I’d be surprised if some people didn’t take that badly. We all react differently to pressure and things not going well.

Yeah, it’s annoying, but it’s just as annoying when it’s followed by the “told you so, I’m a better supporter than you” mob. The smug is strong in here sometimes.

You know what I look like though. Do you want to post a picture of yourself old man? Or Romanzo? Come on you pair of cunts - let’s see what you’ve really gotc

I don’t know what you look like other than Romanzo’s pic
A fat sad bastard with a badly fitting syrup

I don’t particularly care either

No I won’t post a pic on an Internet forum as it’s not my life as it is yours

Grow up mate and you should have sobered up by now so no excuse

Tough night for the fullbacks and Sanchez. Dele was poor and kept forcing things that weren't there. He needs a plan B in a big way. Eriksen, Lamela, Moose were all fantastic. That Kane finish was ridiculous considering the angle and speed needed on the ball via a weaker foot. What a result really.

Wasn’t it Dele’s through ball for Harry?

I let my 8yr old stay up to watch last night, and when his favourite player (Eriksen) scored we must have let the whole street know. Mostly though we just wanted the Gooners next door to know...

:dembelefingers:

I know it’s been said a bunch of times but Moussa Dembele is astonishing to watch. The way he just glides across the pitch effortlessly by defenders with the greatest of ease leaves me baffled. There was one point early in the match where he received the ball from Hugo deep in our own end and just glided between two defenders like they weren’t even there to relieve some pressure. Amazing player.
He's no match for the speedsters of the game in a longer race, but has astonishing pace over maybe 5 metres. It's as if he teleports.

Can i just say, whilst everyone else was losing their marbles:

An away goal and this is still alive.

We can get at these.

Posted this 15 mins in.

You could tell that we could get at least one back. Chances were being made. You let us have the ball like that when we are on it and we will punish any defense in the world. Passing was zip-zip-zip.

Just hope that not being sharp from the off won't come back to bite us in the second leg. I would go like we did against Madrid and Dortmund and play their counter game against them. They need the away goal now.

Can i also say that it shows the types of personalities on here when most are handing out the bro hugs in the form of likes and agrees, but others cant let their squabbles and agendas go and are still spamming up disagrees and cards and getting themselves binned.

Peace and love dudes. We are all one Happy Yiddo family.

Melter or Happy Clapper. ENIC fan boy or LEVYOUT'er. Lamela Lover or Lamela Hater.

Just let it go for a couple of days at least and bask in the glory of one of the best weeks supporting this wonderful club in my living memory.

We are fucking good! proud to be a yid.
I tend to avoid match threads because of all the shit that gets posted. I just knew this thread was going to be comedy gold after our start last night and just had to be read all the way through and I was not disappointed. One burning question, why not concentrate on the fucking game rather than typing shit on here in the middle of a match? Genuine question I just dont see the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom