Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I repeat...

Can Mousa Dembele now be called one of our best ever players? Over 200 appearances...

I missed the game tonight. I went and saw Kendrick Lamar (Best performance I've ever seen). I was gutted when they clashed, I wasn't expecting us to win the group, but hey ho.

I come out, I look at my phone, I kick the fuck offfffff! YID ARMY! Scoring 2 against the most recent Champions League finalists? Who have conceded once in 15? Who are the most defensively sound side in the world? After a horror start?

This is the Spurs I'm talking about! Fuck the melters! This squad of players is special! Fuck 80m transfers, we shit 'em! We fight against the best with what Poch has DEVELOPED not what we can buy!

I'm so fucking proud to be a yid. A proper pissed yid at that!

442A179B00000578-4873734-image-a-17_1505151174436.jpg

We'll see you at Wembley, Juve!

Last edited:

The sound of so many crashing back to earth. Predicting a win away at Juve.

We’ll be lucky to even score tonight

This isn’t over.

Fucking hell, giving up after 20 minutes. Some of you lot are fucking pathetic.

When we score it will all change.

i never want to see aurier play again. he's a fuckin idiot
Two kinda fans...

Back
Top Bottom