Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No. Purely for qualifying you get a fixed fee. Then you get money per game which increases depending on a win, draw or loss. Qualifying for the later rounds gives you more money in terms of fixed fees. Then you get a share of the TV money (or as it is called in the article 'market pool'). Also further exposure increases merch sales and future advertiser's revenue.

thanks mate! :adethumbup:

Edit: Plus, I used to like your wines ;)
:pochlol:

I'm expecting a win. Some very important players missing for them. Bernardeschi is my biggest concern with them. He really caught the eye in our games against Florentina. Lacked end product then but he's starting to add that now. Very pacy and direct. Very one footed though. Left footer playing on the right. Important to show him outside and not let him cut inside and shoot because he can stick one in the top corner.

Back
Top Bottom