Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exclusive: Toby Alderweireld's Tottenham future in fresh doubt with Belgian to be left at home for Juventus match' | via @telegraph Exclusive: Toby Alderweireld's Tottenham future in fresh doubt with Belgian to be left at home for Juventus match

Back 4 it is then?
Something isn't right. He's already played 90 and trained presumably so one game in a week should be fine. Jan has come straight back in after his long term injuries in the past two seasons, as did toby last season. This isn't fitness

Yeah, i dont know whats going on to be honest.

Whilst no-one is above the club, i would hate to lose Toby.
I have read / heard so much it's beginning to sound like the Walker episode. I hope its not.

Something isn't right. He's already played 90 and trained presumably so one game in a week should be fine. Jan has come straight back in after his long term injuries in the past two seasons, as did toby last season. This isn't fitness

Why rush him back if he is not 100%?
We have adequate cover with Sanchez and Jan, I wouldn't read to much into this.

Exclusive: Toby Alderweireld's Tottenham future in fresh doubt with Belgian to be left at home for Juventus match' | via @telegraph Exclusive: Toby Alderweireld's Tottenham future in fresh doubt with Belgian to be left at home for Juventus match

Back 4 it is then?
i feels its hear say ?
Its all speculative, no quotes and wanting to cover all areas so whatever happens they said it first. Who would have thought Davies and Trippier would be FBs beating Woolwich and Utd. It would be a massive blow to lose him but no one is bigger than the club.

Anyway we have a massive game on Tues which is far more important. COYS

Last edited:
No SMASH 'EM gifs please.

As well as twice previously winning the European Cup and reaching two out of the past three finals, Juventus are on a run of six Serie A titles.

In the season to date Juventus have lost 2, drawn 2 and won 20, including the last 8. In Squawka we are behind in every category...except one. Spurs have created a full 30% more Total Chances.

Yes "So you're saying there's a chance" gifs please.

As well as twice previously winning the European Cup and reaching two out of the past three finals, Juventus are on a run of six Serie A titles.

In the season to date Juventus have lost 2, drawn 2 and won 20, including the last 8. In Squawka we are behind in every category...except one. Spurs have created a full 30% more Total Chances.

1516283852263.jpg

WE ARE GOING TO SMASH JUVENTUS?

My point is I can't predict an outcome because the two teams are well matched. Apologies if that isn't the polemic you hoped for. Cunt
You are a sensitive individual - I was joking. I won't take offence of your sarcasm but will understand that
sarcasm is the last refuge of a disturb soul when coarsely and intrusively invaded by another is the result.
Have a good day my friend.

Juventus's record is unreal, especially in Serie A. However, teams in Serie A aren't like us. We have such a good counter attacking game, we have one of the best defenders in Vertonghen and we have Harry Kane.

I don't think we'll win Tuesday, but I think we'll get a draw. Juve are missing some key players, and they won't function as well as they usually do.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Rose
- Wanyama - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -
I can see Lucas getting minutes in this match as well.

Juventus's record is unreal, especially in Serie A. However, teams in Serie A aren't like us. We have such a good counter attacking game, we have one of the best defenders in Vertonghen and we have Harry Kane.

I don't think we'll win Tuesday, but I think we'll get a draw. Juve are missing some key players, and they won't function as well as they usually do.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Rose
- Wanyama - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -
I can see Lucas getting minutes in this match as well.
Looks a good side
Can Dembele play so quickly after Woolwich -Could Sissoko feature in front of Aurier, they seem to go hand in hand?

:smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh:

i feels its hear say ?
Its all speculative, no quotes and wanting to cover all areas so whatever happens they said it first. Who would have thought Davies and Trippier would be FBs beating Woolwich and Utd. It would be a massive blow to lose him but no one is bigger than the club.

Anyway we have a massive game on Tues which is far more important. COYS
Just watched Poch's interview after woolwich match, when asked if Toby was left out due to fitness he did not answer, then mumbled something along the lines picking players who would win, worrying with regard to Toby's future.
I don't know but maybe trying to get him to sign by leaving him out i.e. showing that he is not irreplaceable therefore no need to meet his wage demands, or giving a message to other clubs that he could possibly be available for the right money.
On saying that maybe I'm reading to much into it and am talking out me arse.

Back
Top Bottom