Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DV2kiLzXcAASwad.jpg

Dammit! In my dream last night we won this fixture 2-1, considering all the other mundane BS I thought it was real.
I had the same thing with the NLD.

In my dream the night before, we were winning 1-0 and couldn’t kill the game off for love nor money (so actually kinda prophetic there)
:pochrolleyes:

We managed to put the game to bed when one of their players got sent off...

... only it was Pogba for some reason, and I realised I was dreaming.
:pochfacepalm:

Their starting XI will be something like:

Buffon; De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanić, Bentancur; Douglas Costa, Higuaín, Mandžukić.

A very decent side, but I'm confident we can get a good result (1-1).

Last edited:
I had the same thing with the NLD.

In my dream the night before, we were winning 1-0 and couldn’t kill the game off for love nor money (so actually kinda prophetic there)
:pochrolleyes:

We managed to put the game to bed when one of their players got sent off...

... only it was Pogba for some reason, and I realised I was dreaming.
:pochfacepalm:
Only thing I have of note was that Son scored an absolute screamer into the top left hand corner.

... also I apparently will spend a lot of time in the near future moving fridges round narrow corridors.

I know very little of Juve (can’t stand watching the Seria A) but I’m sure they’ll field 11 good players and they’ll be a handful.

Still it means nothing. To dare is to do, this is the matches everyone waits for and I’m sure our players can rise up for the occasion and make us proud. Links to Real Madrid won’t make you a legend, playing Juve off the park away will

Matuidi is injured too.

I think we should let them the ball, and play like against Real Madrid. Because, Juventus is hard to break down. The game will probably be so shit, but if we get a goal, don't care.

Watched their recent game with Fiorentina and they got battered but still won 2-0. I don’t know what your supposed to do with this information but there you go.

Matuidi is injured too.

I think we should let them the ball, and play like against Real Madrid. Because, Juventus is hard to break down. The game will probably be so shit, but if we get a goal, don't care.

It would be an interesting approach, a bit like in the Dortmund game at Wembley. It would be pretty much playing Juve at their own game.

Hello to all our friends in Italy.
Just wondering what the Italians think of Kane, Sissoko, Winks and Lamela ???
kane is considered a good player but they say that the English are struggling in other leagues that are not the premier. winks is unknown. sissoko a median with rough feet. lamela discontinuous talent, the same player seen in Rome. but the average Italian fans believe that the "serie A" is still the best championship in the world ... and they are wrong. I follow the premier every weekend and Italian football is clearly more boring and ugly to see. there are many more champions in England than in Italy. in essence: cheers the premier league ...

Back
Top Bottom