Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are just a complete joke if this is true.

Fucking so tired of it now. What on earth is the point....oh thats right, tomorrow doesnt matter because we´ll be good in 4 years.

Just fuck off. A domestic cat could have planned this window better.
'domestic cat', that's awfully specific. You know something we don't?
classic-cartoon-vector1.jpg

Kane needs to score tomorrow. I think that he'll have gotten an Shearer confidence boost, so I've got a good feeling about him.

We've gotta play Rose given that Everton aren't great at defending from wide play. Whoever is playing in the pivot tomorrow is gonna need to really be solid defensively otherwise we'll be split open when they counter. I almost wonder if we'd be better off not playing possession ball tomorrow to try to negate their counter attack.

We need to expose them on Galloway's side, so if N'Jie or Son are not available yet, start Pritchard on the right.

Trippier would be nice, put some crosses in for Kane. Jagielka is not in form and Stones will be thinking about his move to the Chavs.

We will beat u lot.

Winning 2-0 vs stoke and ended up drawing.

Proof that your a useless team.

Hello Everton Football Club.
Totally unprofessional for a Football Club to visit a supporter's forum and post that. So soon before the game as well. I am staggered and I am literally shakig my head in disappointment and disaproval.

We will beat u lot.

Winning 2-0 vs stoke and ended up drawing.

Proof that your a useless team.

However useless we are, we dont go from challenging for 4th, to relegation battles from one year to the next.
You are a just yoyo club that doesnt go down.

In and out of Europe faster than a jumbo jet mate...took you all those years to break the top 4, and dumped out of the EL within 6 wks of not qualifying for the CL.

Whats your target every season? See who can screech the highest in the Mersyside derby...a derby where you wear half n half scarfs and brothers and mothers sit side by side in different kits.

"Eh! Eh!" Fuck off, your stadium is an old monastery, and the football drier than a nuns cunt.

I thought Levy was bad...you sold Rooney and Lescott for 55M and bought Jermain Beckford. Mug...Even Lineker puts us and Leicester before you, and Andy Gray is die hard Liverpool.

Why dont to wheel out Rocky again to drum up some support...fucking idiot.

We are just a complete joke if this is true.

Fucking so tired of it now. What on earth is the point....oh thats right, tomorrow doesnt matter because we´ll be good in 4 years.

Just fuck off. A domestic cat could have planned this window better.
Seems a bit unfair to feral cats....

However useless we are, we dont go from challenging for 4th, to relegation battles from one year to the next.
You are a just yoyo club that doesnt go down.

In and out of Europe faster than a jumbo jet mate...took you all those years to break the top 4, and dumped out of the EL within 6 wks of not qualifying for the CL.

Whats your target every season? See who can screech the highest in the Mersyside derby...a derby where you wear half n half scarfs and brothers and mothers sit side by side in different kits.

"Eh! Eh!" Fuck off, your stadium is an old monastery, and the football drier than a nuns cunt.

I thought Levy was bad...you sold Rooney and Lescott for 55M and bought Jermain Beckford. Mug...Even Lineker puts us and Leicester before you, and Andy Gray is die hard Liverpool.

Why dont to wheel out Rocky again to drum up some support...fucking idiot.
And I thought you hated us lot...

Everton fans = about as deluded as those cunt Southampton fans!!!

Your record against spurs in recent years is pretty pathetic. We won't have no problem despatching you Scouse pricks later

Back
Top Bottom