Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor performance overall. An own goal and deflected goal to win. Another lucky scrap. And no I am not saying we did not deserve it .by the far the better team but not creating and taking our chances so yes it's lucky at the end

Last edited:
Watched the last 15 minutes.

Didn't seem to me that we were running out of ideas, which is good, and we didn't run out of effort either, which is great.

We played really well but the ball wouldn't go in the net...that sort of sums it up, no?

(Question to anyone who watched the full game)

Another Spursy apologist. Always jam tomorrow with you guys.
Not really. Just basic common sense..there's fans like you that just have no clue. Klopp arteta are clear examples if you look at their first seasons. Ange takes us from 8th to challenging for 4th. What exactly were your expectations at the start of the season?? To win the league?

It’s hopefully an adjustment to the Prem for Ange.

Think we should have warm weather trained on that Winter break, he let them stay with family, seemed a good choice, but we have been off it since. Woolwich did warm and pulled themselves together.

Think it has a lot to do with the Vit D and getting excellent training and nutrition in the Sun Vs treats with family and no training in grey England with Family.
YES! Zest in with the vitamin D!
I'm messing with ya...I agree with the warm weather stuff tho.

Back
Top Bottom