Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good second half but nothing less than expected, given how shit the opposition was with all their injuries. This manager better sort these shit first half performances before it gets ugly.

What an absolute pile of shit that was.

It wasn't really, we created load of opportunities and were generally comfortable for the majority of the match.

Luton don't get thrashed generally and they fight to the end, only lost by 3 goals this season 3 times (twice at the beginning of the season where they were finding their feet) That's why I found people saying that we should be thrashing these lot a bit weird.

Anyway 3 points, decent performance.

No easy games in this league for sure, I’ll take a 2-1 win every day. Just need AV to know their place and stay there. Come on Wolves, make my weekend .

Derby vibes and Wolves are no mugs..... Should be interesting.

2nd half was excellent, some of the moves and movement off the ball was a throwback to earlier in the season. It would have been a travesty if we didnt win that with the amount of times we hit the woodwork and had the ball roll across the line.

I do have 1 big gripe with this team, our players have to stop barging into the back of opposition players when they're trapped and have nowhere to go, we must have done it about 10 times today, just be smart, that stupidity releases the pressure on the opponent.

I wanna ask Ange why we usually seem to have a shit, lazy, unmotivated first half. Is it a tactic: control game in 1st half, tire the oppo and destroy them in the 2nd? Surely it can't be deliberate.
It’s hopefully an adjustment to the Prem for Ange.

Think we should have warm weather trained on that Winter break, he let them stay with family, seemed a good choice, but we have been off it since. Woolwich did warm and pulled themselves together.

Think it has a lot to do with the Vit D and getting excellent training and nutrition in the Sun Vs treats with family and no training in grey England with Family.

2-1 win at home to Luton, who were severely crippled and who, even at full strength, are about West Brom/Norwich level. Needed an og and a massive deflection to score, though BJ's (poor) effort was millimeters away from going in.

Not good enough. Nowhere near. And we've been poor for months. Jose and Wiggy would've been stoned in public ages ago.

But yeah, 3 pts. Yeehaw.

Back
Top Bottom