Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was a brilliant second half. We were excellent. Some real good football and in all honesty probably deserved more.

Really need to find a way to start the same way. Massive massive 3 points.

Hats off to Johnson, game changer.
I wanna ask Ange why we usually seem to have a shit, lazy, unmotivated first half. Is it a tactic: control game in 1st half, tire the oppo and destroy them in the 2nd? Surely it can't be deliberate.

I wanna ask Ange why we usually seem to have a shit, lazy, unmotivated first half. Is it a tactic: control game in 1st half, tire the oppo and destroy them in the 2nd? Surely it can't be deliberate.

You'd think it would be deliberate considering we've done it from the very first game of the season.

Man Utd, our very first home game wasn't dissimilar. United probably better team in the first half, then we just turned it up in the second half up a few gears and blew them away.

But it's bloody risky and I am not sure I like it.

Back
Top Bottom