Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh I can, and agree with what you say. Davies has impressed me and Mason and KANE Have stepped up. Lots of good signs, but the defence still concerns me.
Fazio in particular, ponderous and a head like thruppeny bit
Interesting. I actually think Fazio has been decent today. Generally at the back we do look like we have a rik in us though.

Interesting. I actually think Fazio has been decent today. Generally at the back we do look like we have a rik in us though.

Its the Davies factor too, looks great so that left side been totally sealed up, fazio was only ever going to get better, captain of sevilla isnt going to be a joke, good game today

Lamela is a great footballer, but his decisionmaking is an absolute catastrophy, lol.

Eriksen puts him one one one with Jag, all he needs to do is to knock the ball 15 yards and sprint for it, instead he tries to square it in behind PG's legs and loses it.

I kinda like Fazio too lol

he's a big tough bastard for a start and captained Sevilla to europa league glory last season

he's obviously going to need abit of time though to acclimatize to the league but I like him better than Kabsy already lol

TBH we could need a big, brutish antagonist, who pisses off opposition players.

Doesn't hurt that he's a foreigner, even an argie, who is bound to get on the tits of the British Sports Press Club of Old Chums

He's also doing that, but that's fine. He presses non-stop.
You mean he tries to press, I find his pressing way too un-composed, the players he presses always see him coming. He will get better, I just think he needs someone to reign him in a bit, maybe. Then again, you don't want to limit someone so much they don't turn into bale, Ronaldo etc

You'd think referees have a Yellow card target, they always dish them out in the last 5 mins for tackles much softer than non-carded fouls in the first half

You mean he tries to press, I find his pressing way too un-composed, the players he presses always see him coming. He will get better, I just think he needs someone to reign him in a bit, maybe. Then again, you don't want to limit someone so much they don't turn into bale, Ronaldo etc
Nah, you're just looking for anything to nitpick.

Back
Top Bottom