Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, Villa came from behind to beat Citeh...without Benteke if I'm right. Pretty much the same team we destroyed in mid-week.....fair play, didn't see that coming.

I know Citeh thrashed United last week, but United are very lacking this season. For me, the two of them are gonna be fighting it out for 4th this season, as I predicted before the season started...basically, I still feel the same way.

Mourinho calling Vertonghen a disgrace. Fucking hell Jose, have you ever met Drogba, Robben and John Terry. Get a fucking grip.

Yes the red card, when Torres received it, was bollocks. But howabout when Torres clawed at Vertonghen's face? What a shower of cunts that club is.

Think we should be winning our derbies at home but a point was a fair result in that match. Was yet another game that we have lost without Hugo

The most annoying thing (and there isn't much, to be fair) is that the TWO goals we've conceded all season have actually cost us FOUR points...
compare that with SIX ArseAnal have let in, and they're STILL only a point behind, with the game in hand...

winning games 1-0 was never going to be a long term plan!
I'd have swapped the 3rd & 4th goals against Villa and stuck them onto todays' score if i'm honest!!!

Mourinho is no stranger to gouging people in the eye, so of course the cunt thinks it's perfectly ok thing to do, and then calls Vertonghen a disgrace. Torres should get a lengthy ban similar to Suarez, and if he doesn't then the whole system is a disgrace.

Just watched the interview. One word, Drogba.

Mourinho is no stranger to gouging people in the eye, so of course the cunt thinks it's perfectly ok thing to do, and then calls Vertonghen a disgrace. Torres should get a lengthy ban similar to Suarez, and if he doesn't then the whole system is a disgrace.
Unfortunately, I would be very surprised to see any retrospective action on Torres.

The thing is that these cunts are simply too afraid of Jose ... plus they are 'people pleasers'.

The whole system IS a disgrace which is simply ran by a money loving bureaucracy.

Love how English commentators pronouce Giroud as "Shearo".

Alan_Shearer_1376237i.jpg

Just home from the game. Two points:

One, I was two seats from the Chelskummers in the South Upper, they were actually well behaved in relation to anti-semitism. One instance towards the end in the first half of hissing but short lived and not repeated. Still a bunch of cunts of course.

Two, what the FUCK was the referee doing? Seriously. What a bellend. Should be demoted to the Ryman league for that shower of shit.

Back
Top Bottom