Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh, Torres shouldn't have been sent off for that and they were bossing us. Disappointing for sure, but i'll take it.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE, TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Happy with that, fair result. I think we'll both be at the right end of the table come the end of season.

Blech.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth to draw 1-1 being a man up and having had such a good run of the game before the half.

I think that we've been in the ascendancy for so long, this year was the year to prove it by beating them easily.

I suspect that Sandro's inclusion as a sub may have changed things and broken up the fluency they got.

Not dissatisfied; just a little disappointed that we didn't turn our dominance into more goals.

EDIT: I just read that back and have realised what a negative cunt I sound like. A point is better than nothing (against these pricks, most definitely) and I'm only really disappointed because I felt that we could beat them this year.

worst performance of the season for me

atleast we didn't lose but we got over run in midfield alot especially second half, needed to bring Sandro on

fuckn hate them cheatn cunts
Err, Woolwich was far, far worse and this wasn't even bad they just stepped it up in the second half. We played some wonderful football today.

Fair result if you discount the fact Torres should have been shown red much earlier in the second half. Only lost one game this season and conceeded only 2 goals. Pretty happy with that.

Oh, and top of the league...at least for a short while.

Torres escapes a retrospective three game ban. Not sure what the cunts are unhappy about.

Other than being a man down in this match now.

Halsey suggested otherwise in the commentary. Would be good to see him sit four matches out, especially if he is in that sort of form. He showed flashes of being a 50m striker in the second half.

Halsey suggested otherwise in the commentary. Would be good to see him sit four matches out, especially if he is in that sort of form. He showed flashes of being a 50m striker in the second half.

I suspect that he wouldn't play another game until after Christmas if they had decent options in his absence. Lucky for him...

Back
Top Bottom