Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a strange game, Brighton seemed to be able to keep the ball well but when I looked at the stats after the match we had more possession aswell as more shots, shots on target and corners. It didn't really feel the game went that way.

Happy none the less though.

Strange game today in the sense nothing that we tried to up front worked. Plenty of creativity and neat play but the player on the other end of a pass or through ball wasn’t on the same wavelength and vice versa.
Still a win is a win is a win!!! COYS!!!

Rambling?

Eviscerating your whiney attempts at making me some sort of social pariah because I referenced a medical condition that 50 years ago was an issue, maybe.

I take it I should scrub my rickets and scurvy references as well, for future reference?

Something something skydiving.

You absolute plank. :harrylol:

MoTD, fingerblast the old lady and an early night.
Watch the game tomorrow hoping they both lose.

Keke Palmer Reaction GIF

Just in now. Christ I’m drunk. What a game what a booze up. I love 3 o’clock kick offs on a Saturday as it gives you proper booze up time pre game and after and you don’t have to rush off at the end. Anyway, to football matters, we fucking deserved it and that goal in extra time wow!

Just in now. Christ I’m drunk. What a game what a booze up. I love 3 o’clock kick offs on a Saturday as it gives you proper booze up time pre game and after and you don’t have to rush off at the end. Anyway, to football matters, we fucking deserved it and that goal in extra time wow!
Mate wait until you read what the stream watchers thought during the game! Apparently Brighton played us off the pitch and we smashed and grabbed a dismal papering-over-cracks underserved 3 points... :cautious: :ange-blow:

Back
Top Bottom