Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you intentionally missing the point?

you literally only posted on the match thread
to dig at him (you've done this before). You contributed nothing else but to say he's not playing well again (nothing about the game, nothing about team performance, nothing about substitutes, just nothing).

Yes you're only saying that on this forum but the equivalent of you in the stadium would be moaning at every bad touch and telling anyone that would hear how bad he's playing. That in turn leads to a general lack of support from our fans and contributes to the player "lack of confidence" that you yourself spoke of.

You've basically turned into that exact type of fan you claimed you disliked all these years on here and you don't even know it
When I go to games, I never, ever moan about the team, criticise the players or do anything that would be construed as negative.
Never have, never will.

I f you think that BJ played a constructive, positive or skill laden game worthy of praise and admirable commitment, then good for you. I don't - and here - on this forum, my comments are borderline praiseworthy.
I thought his contribution was visible, right up until he scored the winning goal.
Do you ACTUALLY believe I was disappointed? Because if you do then you are a bigger fool than I've taken you for. I support Spurs and I would be pleased if John Terry had scored for us. I want to see us win, win with style - even better.

Don't invent an image of me that you would love to believe I am, and then attack me for it - because you could not have been more wrong if you had someone with a brain post your dull witted thoughts for you.

Anyone else thinkntheir penalty was soft then?
It was a penalty. But how that's a penalty and the shit that's been happening to Vicario aren't fouls is mental.

Or hacking Deki in the box but because he stayed on his feet it's not a foul. 🤣

Or when Jota got "fouled", took a month before falling then getting a pen but we get nothing.

What a load of old bollocks.

Fuck off, Mick.... As salty as you get when people mention age; you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Suprised at the initial comment; but not you inability to hold your hands up for being unpleasant in such a way.
No you're right.
Back in the day some people who contracted polio were wheelchair bound.

Apart from that, the only way you could be more wrong would be difficult to imagine.

His performance was actually spoiled by scoring the winner, up until then he was the leading contender for the most dreadful substitute in living memory.

I have two legs to stand on, one of which has sciatica from a fractured vertebrae from a bad landing I had in November. And I still skiied for a week despite the pain in February.

I'm way tougher than to be bothered by your effete condemnation of my analogy that up until the goal BJs performance was a shambolic nightmare.

What "melting", tho??

We were fucking horrible and nicked an undeserved winner in the final seconds.
Weird at the game it seemed like we were the better side for most of the game bar the opening 20 minutes and a 15 minute period in the second half after the equaliser and first tranche of subs.

Very surprised to log on here post match and see all the stream watchers react like Brighton played us off the park. That's simply not how it went at all. We just struggle to create clear cut high xg chances but it's been like that most of the season.

Why does everyone keep saying this ffs lol

Hardly smash and grab, we were better than Brighton in pretty much every aspect today - the only thing Brighton managed to do better than us is press and play out of the ours over the course of the match

Wasn't the greatest performance I'll give you that but Brighton setup really well off the ball and setup traps all over the park but we were pretty much mostly on top for the majority.

am.png

stats1.png

stats2.png
Yes this was how it felt in the South today.

We were better without ever looking like we were going to overwhelm

No you're right.
Back in the day some people who contracted polio were wheelchair bound.

Apart from that, the only way you could be more wrong would be difficult to imagine.

His performance was actually spoiled by scoring the winner, up until then he was the leading contender for the most dreadful substitute in living memory.

I have two legs to stand on, one of which has sciatica from a fractured vertebrae from a bad landing I had in November. And I still skiied for a week despite the pain in February.

I'm way tougher than to be bothered by your effete condemnation of my analogy that up until the goal BJs performance was a shambolic nightmare.

More bollocks.

Stop rambling, you tool.

Back
Top Bottom