Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GF_eQ_jWcAAj2TT

Neysayers [sic]? Not necessarily...just pointing out that it becomes hard to pick out who 'started a move' in a sequence of play. richie was integral though...for 60M being useful is the least we can expect I'm sure you'll agree. And though there should be no gold star for doing your job, he has been way more useful of late.
I give him a Gold Star. He's been Awesome the past few games. This coming from someone who didn't want to see him after the WC. I give him props for sorting his head out and leaving everything on the pitch. I wouldn't want to see him sold.

I'd like to see the option of someone next to him occasionally. I believe he'll be even better in this case.

I know i'm swimming against the tide, but i'm genuinely not a fan of a last minute goal whichever way it goes,...

last weekend was gut wrenching 'cos we conceded so late, and today, whilst a relief, was agonising for 95minutes until we won!

I'm in my early 50's now... my poor little ticker can't take it!!!

Johnson may be hit or miss at this football thing, but if his job is running to the far post after being subbed, I think he can do it with his pace.
I like the idea of him coming on with 30 mins to go against a tiring defence,

It's crazy to me that you can think this performance was 'horrible'. We controlled long periods of the game, created a hatful of opportunities which we squandered... but finally scored 2 good goals. Defended pretty well all things considered.

I mean jesus christ have you been watching Spurs the last few years? Some of that was genuinely horrible shite. Today we were fucking prime barcelona compared to that shower of shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVywbj7vto

Seriously fella, he played like a polio victim on crutches up to that point, and pretty much everyone watching would have bet the farm that would have ended in row Z.
Trying to present yourself as Nostradamus is a major fraud.

I couldn't be more pleased for him, lets hope it bolsters his faith in himself. There's a footballer there but his confidence is in tatters.

Look at Richie now - different player after getting an op and getting his shit wired together
So you think his "confidence is in tatters" yet the only 2 contributions you made during the match thread (as you've done before) is to point out something bad Johnson did.

You think that kind of 'support' will boost his confidence?

About time we had a bit of luck to be honest. Sometimes feels that we are battling bent officials and anti Spurs commentators and pundits all the time. Hope we have spoiled a few of their evenings
COYS!

100%

We lose: "Stop hiding behind luck and excuses"
We win: "Yeh.... Lucky; didn't deserve it"

:ange-confused:

Amazing

I was fucking fuming all game at our inability to keep the fucking ball.

well in lads

not our best today but fuck it

COYS
To be honest no one is really playing that well in the league. All the top teams looking average fairly often.

Back
Top Bottom