Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looked like we had run out of ideas, that was a brilliant team goal at the end. Good to see us scoring late! 3 points is all we needed. Little by little the improvements will come.

What "melting", tho??

We were fucking horrible and nicked an undeserved winner in the final seconds.
It's crazy to me that you can think this performance was 'horrible'. We controlled long periods of the game, created a hatful of opportunities which we squandered... but finally scored 2 good goals. Defended pretty well all things considered.

I mean jesus christ have you been watching Spurs the last few years? Some of that was genuinely horrible shite. Today we were fucking prime barcelona compared to that shower of shit.

I love you all
And WE love you!!

Sexy Look GIF

Deserved win.

Most you lot on here make a tough read. I generally take a look pre game, half time and post game and feel embarrassed for some of the people due to the things they come out with.

Bissouma looks a shoe in to start next week. Fully expect to see Bentancur, Werner and Kulusevski dropped.

Never in doubt
Pleased for him. Seems like a nice lad unlike a lot of the cocky arrogant young footballers these days. That was a harder finish than it looked as it bobbled up & he could have easily ankled it over the bar. Great play from son too. Top 4 should be ours this season.

It's crazy to me that you can think this performance was 'horrible'. We controlled long periods of the game, created a hatful of opportunities which we squandered... but finally scored 2 good goals. Defended pretty well all things considered.

I mean jesus christ have you been watching Spurs the last few years? Some of that was genuinely horrible shite. Today we were fucking prime barcelona compared to that shower of shit.
You must have had a fuzzy stream mate, prime Barcelona FFS.

I have to disagree. Apart from 10 minutes in the second half, we could barely keep the ball. Being critical of a performance is fine. Isn't that the point of a forum. We will improve I am sure but let's not pretend we controlled the game.

Back
Top Bottom