Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know playing it out the back is part of Ange ball but fuck me, my poor heart whenever we did that against Brighton’s press.
Think Ange needs to get the team to tighten up next season, can't keep gifting chances and goals it's madness.
Well done to the team for winning but, Brighton probably should have put the game to bed.

Why does everyone keep saying this ffs lol

Hardly smash and grab, we were better than Brighton in pretty much every aspect today - the only thing Brighton managed to do better than us is press and play out of the ours over the course of the match

Wasn't the greatest performance I'll give you that but Brighton setup really well off the ball and setup traps all over the park but we were pretty much mostly on top for the majority.

am.png

stats1.png

stats2.png

Even the BBC text said we deserved to win.

The BBC!

Spurs were poor for long stretches of the game, but I think it’s a bit much to say Brighton were clearly better.
Ahem, when Liverpool/Man City/Arse/Man Utd etc do it, it's the *"Hallmark of Champions" SKY FOOTBALL CLICHE ALERT*
Yet when we do it, it's somehow undeserving!???

Back
Top Bottom