Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (2nd November)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jeez... what's Kane gotta do to get a start around here??

Can only think it's as a super sub, still very weird Kane has embarrassed soldado and ade so far this season with his goals and all round play (excluding his goalkeeping off course)

I love Kane and certainly would be very amenable to him starting but you can understand why Pochettino is being cautious with him. Never want to bring along a young player to quickly and stifle their growth. Townsend, for example. Especially with the upheaval at the moment, Kane could become a goat quickly. Just look at Ade, scored last game but no one seems to remember.

i wonder if it will be a diamond or one of the front 2 will be dropping deep

i like it though Poch is shaking things up

hopefully Ade and Soldado link up well

I love Kane and certainly would be very amenable to him starting but you can understand why Pochettino is being cautious with him. Never want to bring along a young player to quickly and stifle their growth. Townsend, for example. Especially with the upheaval at the moment, Kane could become a goat quickly. Just look at Ade, scored last game but no one seems to remember.

I would agree my issue is more we need him let's be honest so far soldado and ade have been shit this season utter rubbish, up front Kane has been our bright spark.

I hope I eat my words today and soldado bangs a hat trick but they need to step up big time.

Poch believes we can win one of the cups, so he's keeping the squad rotation going so when we are late in the season the squad will be fresh. We need to get Ade firing Soldado too who looked sharp as fuck mid week and easily outperformed Kane in that cup match. Patience you fucks Kanes time will come.

Okay, I think Poch should sub in Bale at the 13th minute, Damiao on at half time and Modric for Mason if he gets tired

Oh wait

Back
Top Bottom