Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Little Tommy Carroll dreaming about reaching his puberty
Chst79KWkAALcN2.jpg

I think of the Carroll-Bentelab-Mason trimultive... little Tommy is the least likely to survive the cull...

SORRY TOMMY... it's not you... it's me... well, it is you a little bit!
:carrollwtf:

Isn't his contract up in the summer? I could see him at somewhere like Bournemouth.

His contract is up 30 June, and there hasn't been a word about an extension. He also hasn't posted anything on twitter in support of Spurs' Euros squad members, or anything Spurs related since the season. Really believe Carroll is gone.

Where did i say any of that? Qpr are hardly a pub side you fucking mong, the championship is one of the strongest leagues in the world. and how can you say someone who is what, 21 or 22 has had a nothing career. i fucking hate cunts like you.

unbelievable that Carroll hasn't made it considering he actually stepped down form one of the worlds strongest leagues.

Sooooooooo, what the hell is going on with Tommy?

By all accounts contract expery almost a week ago. But no news of him being released and he's still listed in the squad on the official site!

On other hand, no news of a new contract even being in the pipeline, and he's not in any of the released pics or vids of training!

Where's the #itk on this one?

I personally think he's gone and it's just waiting to hear he's signed over at Hull (or elsewhere, but they collect our midfield castoffs). From his Twitter he obviously watched the Euros and England but didn't at all mention his Spurs mates. Think he was told his contract wouldn't be picked up and he's distancing himself.

I personally think he's gone and it's just waiting to hear he's signed over at Hull (or elsewhere, but they collect our midfield castoffs). From his Twitter he obviously watched the Euros and England but didn't at all mention his Spurs mates. Think he was told his contract wouldn't be picked up and he's distancing himself.
I'd be surprised if we let him go for nothing, spunk 500k on a contract and could easily have seen us getting 5mil for him tbh

I'd be surprised if we let him go for nothing, spunk 500k on a contract and could easily have seen us getting 5mil for him tbh

If you're Carroll and you have the impression that you don't have a Spurs future, why would you sign a contract which limits the control you have over your future and your next club? The reason he didn't get a renewed deal is likely as much to do with Carroll as its to do with the club.

If you're Carroll and you have the impression that you don't have a Spurs future, why would you sign a contract which limits the control you have over your future and your next club? The reason he didn't get a renewed deal is likely as much to do with Carroll as its to do with the club.
Why would he think that? Been with us for what seems like forever so has some affinity for the club and finally made his breakthrough last year and had plenty of game time, work hard in training and there's more chances there - should be an easy sell on the clubs part

Back
Top Bottom