Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is my player of the season. Iron man!
Already decided that I'll be getting his name on the back of a shirt next season.
:levyeyes:

Cup competition font. The patch of whatever European cup competition we happen to be in.
:levystare:

It's crazy how many players there are to choose from as a 'standout favourite though'.
For me, it's between Kane, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Alderweireld. GOD I LOVE OUR TEAM

Already decided that I'll be getting his name on the back of a shirt next season.
:levyeyes:

Cup competition font. The patch of whatever European cup competition we happen to be in.
:levystare:

It's crazy how many players there are to choose from as a 'standout favourite though'.
For me, it's between Kane, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Alderweireld. GOD I LOVE OUR TEAM
Spot on. My two favorites right now are Rose and Dembele who were not on your list. Between us we mentioned 8 players, but did not even include the captain, who happens to be among the very top keepers on Earth. What a time to be alive.
:ledley:

Spot on. My two favorites right now are Rose and Dembele who were not on your list. Between us we mentioned 8 players, but did not even include the captain, who happens to be among the very top keepers on Earth. What a time to be alive.
:ledley:
Thinking about picking up a green Lloris kit for cheap this summer from the Spurs store...

I made the mistake last year of getting one in a 'small' (and I'm a slim guy!) and it's just a bit too tight.
:walkercry::llorishuh:

Go back two seasons or so and we either didn't have those players or if they where here they where off form and looking miserable during the AVB/Sherwood reign.

Back then Lloris was the stand and its never good when your teams stand out is a keeper. Complete transformation.

Go back two seasons or so and we either didn't have those players or if they where here they where off form and looking miserable during the AVB/Sherwood reign.

Back then Lloris was the stand and its never good when your teams stand out is a keeper. Complete transformation.
I can think of someone would agree with you...

i

Completely overlooked by the Football Writers' Association in the voting for 'Footballer of the Year'. He didn't get a single vote.

FWA voting reveals Spurs star was completely overlooked

These are football journalists - and they should know better - but they included Danny fucking Simpson over Toby.

I'm not really surprised, the level of football journalism in this country over the years has been shockingly bad..... most of the time I question if they had even been to the game based on their write ups.

Its a fucking disgrace these are stealing a living by being complete wankers

On a night where yellow cards were thrown about like confetti, our Belgian Titan didn't pick up a booking & from memory, didn't make a foul. Goddamn he's quality. Although Poch needs to have a word with him. He should have launched at least two of the Chav cunts into row Z.

On a night where yellow cards were thrown about like confetti, our Belgian Titan didn't pick up a booking & from memory, didn't make a foul. Goddamn he's quality. Although Poch needs to have a word with him. He should have launched at least two of the Chav cunts into row Z.

He should've fouled Costa in the lead-up to the goal in my opinion.

Love him though. Best, not chronically injured, CB we've had in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom