Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good job on the debut assist! I felt like he was a bit too eager to impress, he took too many shots when he had a better option, but that's what debuts are like sometimes. He can definitely bring something to the side and I want to see more from him.

Shouldn't of come off. Got involved a lot of decent link up play. Far more intelligent and brave than than Johnson on the other side. For his first start since October I thought he did really well.

Shouldn't of come off. Got involved a lot of decent link up play. Far more intelligent and brave than than Johnson on the other side. For his first start since October I thought he did really well.

Fitness thing most likely.

Has started like 2 games all season

Fitness thing most likely.

Has started like 2 games all season
I was impressed with his decision making on his passing tbh. Not always the most exciting passes but his decision making was good and his game was better than I was expecting. I thought he was just going to try and run in behind all game but he showed a lot more than that.

Smart, experienced player not afraid to take on his man. Looks like he's already comfortable with Ange's system. If he can chip in with a few goals, this will be a very savvy loan.

Hopefully a positive influence on BJ as the lad looks completely shot of confidence.

A rate of 1 goal involvement per game already.

stevecarrell.gif

Considering it was his debut I was pretty happy with the performance, showed glimpses of what he can do.

If he continues like that I can see us paying the fee since it isn't that much at all.

Confidence in front of goal will be a work in progress, but today’s performance was definitely proof of concept for what he can do for us.

Going to be fun when we’re fully fit and are bringing on Werner and Johnson in the 70th minute against tired legs.

An assist on his debut is good. But it definitely looked like he could use a few more training sessions to click into the system.

Back
Top Bottom