Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought he was a constant threat tbh. And we look alot better when him and Johnson are on the wings looking to beat tbeir man.

Just a massive shame about that finishing. Then again, if he was a better finisher, he wouldn't be at a club like Spurs.

View: https://x.com/thespurswatch/status/1763982686337552833?s=61&t=uETTmoovTpdmNn4PhyoGBQ

:dawsonlol: lol Timo

Animated GIF

Some posts at half time yesterday...

I think the Israeli lad would be far more effective than Werner in this match.

I'm ready to call time on the Werner experiment.

Timo is wasteful as hell.

You can see why Werner was not getting any game time at Leipzig.

Got to say Werner has been terrible since he has joined us.

I’m just gonna say it because we are all thinking it. Werner is absolutely shocking.

At least we can send Werner back at the end of the season. Get Johnson on so we can see if he's going to work in Angeball.

I mean I said it when we signed him and I’ll say it again now: It’s Timo fucking Werner. We all pissed ourself at him when he played for Chelsea and as useful as some of the work he does for us is, other fans will piss themselves at him now.

Anyone who expected any different is a fucking fool. Leipzig have practically driven him down to our training ground.

As a few like to put it, "Levy masterclass". Buy Johnson and then get Johnson 2.0 on loan.

Just in case you needed further proof why people should hold off - at least till FT - to get a bit of perspective.

Never seen this guy Werner or heard of this guy until today. How can I possible root for a guy I have never heard of before...

So I don't know, but like I said. Soloman was a free and he has impressed, so....

If Ange gave the nod, then I'll give him a chance as I said.
He was playing in the Premier League for Chelsea only 2-3 seasons ago and you've never heard of him?

I find it hilarious that Woolwich and Chelsea fans are laughing at us for signing (in their words) 'a chelsea reject'. The same woolwich who signed Havertz for 65m, the same Woolwich who signed William, David Luiz, Petr Cech etc.

As for Chelsea fans - I assume Man City signed a Chelsea reject when the bought De Bruyne and I assume Liverpool signed a Chelsea reject when they signed Salah..

If there's one club that any player has played for and I wouldn't judge, it's Chelsea., a total abomination of a club that has ruined more players than all other clubs put together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom