Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dunno why we're naming ideal XI's... half that team ain't playing together anytime soon (at least before Feb)

You're nothing more than a dreamer TheGreenLily TheGreenLily
Imagine there’s no Harry Kane
it‘s easy if you try
19 teams below us
above us only sky

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope some day Werner will join us
And the world will see him score for fun

I’ll get my coat

Just to clarify, for anyone who might be confused

Chelsea are NOT Tottenham's rivals. They've got no mates and no connection to Spurs. It's a made-up rivalry by their fans so they can have the feeling of a derby.

If you're still in doubt, ask yourself why West London clubs aren't their rivals and, as the pigeon flies, the nomads are closer in proximity posing the question, why aren't they their rivals?

Chelsea are NOT Tottenham's rivals. They've got no mates and no connection to Spurs. It's a made-up rivalry by their fans so they can have the feeling of a derby.

If you're still in doubt, ask yourself why West London clubs aren't their rivals and, as the pigeon flies, the nomads are closer in proximity posing the question, why aren't they their rivals?
you obviously don't know or understand. Chelsea are bigger rival's in many people's eyes than Woolwich.

LMAO it’s an official stat. I can show you it via the premier league if that helps? Man the lengths people are going to deny facts..
You don’t have to show me fuck all. I’ll use my eyes like I always do. You stick to your “stats”.

Fucking lengths some people go to make “their” facts right

You don’t have to show me fuck all. I’ll use my eyes like I always do. You stick to your “stats”.

You’ll use your eyes to tell you exactly how many times Timo Werner was offside in 20/21?

Because that was the stat. It’s an objective fact more than anything, but erm .. you do you.

Chill Relax GIF

Woolwich is East London. Watford is similar distance. Chelsea is closer.

Not bigger rivals , not even rivals , I hate them more though as contradictory as that seems
They don't have to be mutually inclusive. I detest Liverpool more than any other club, but they're not our 'local' rivals. Woolwich are.

There's a reason the NLD is regarded as one of the fiercest rivalries in English Football. Chelsea is just another London derby. Fiercer than the ones with West Ham, Fulham, Brentford et al, but our true rivals are the filth.

Chelsea are just a manufactured entity that everyone else hates, because their fanbase are largely scum.

Back
Top Bottom