Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems Timo has ditched the Aussie bonding session at the end of the season to go and get married.

Wrong attitude. As a full on Aussie male expect Ange is 100% “Bros before hoes”.
This kick in the face by Timo to focus on a day out with his other half is going to be the final straw.

He’s done.

Plus Anthony Martial is available as well……..
giphy.gif

I've just deleted it (you quoted me too quick) because it automatically compared Kulusevski with AM/wingers and Werner with Forwards. I'll try to do it with both as AM/wingers.

Edit, no FBREF

Fair enough for being honest about it.

Kulusevski’s data for the season vs AM looked brutal as well tbh.

Not buying Werner isn’t connected to any decision about Kulusevski though.
He’s not a player you actively try to sell but if there’s a market for him you listen to offers,

Werner is an ok attacking player at a time when Spurs fans are sick of the club signing ok attacking players.

Back
Top Bottom