Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cerebration of a man that knows we had been awful all afternoon
cropped_Sherwood.gif

And of a man who secretly wants us to lose because he supports the scum...

Still not as good as a suit though, how can we support a manager who is so badly dressed, it's all about the suit for me, screw the tactics and results.

And hair, we deserve a manager with a proper barnet like laudrup, now that is a true mane or hair :ledleylick:

They've still got that guy who Liverpool wanted and couldn't sign. WalkthePlankio or whatever he's called

Blatant 'just because his name isn't a nice old fashioned English surname like Smith then he must be an eastern european clogger'.

We saw again yesterday a starting line up without a DM. The first 15 minutes (continued in stages throughout most of the game) we were getting over-run in the middle of the park and giving our back 4 far to much to do. Could have easily been 2 down, had it not been for Lloris!

All because TS seems? to be adverse to playing a DM! So here's the thing! What is going to happen when Sandro is fit again? Is TS really going to leave out a player that is not only top draw, but idolised by the faithful! If yes! Then for me he can Foxtroot Oscar (or Waltz Willam) right away! If not and he plays Sandro, then why is he not starting with a fit (and very capable) Capoue at the moment? Personal reasons?

Either way, I think TS has to earn his stripes first (long way to go) before he can become (imo) this arrogant!

COYS!!

We saw again yesterday a starting line up without a DM. The first 15 minutes (continued in stages throughout most of the game) we were getting over-run in the middle of the park and giving our back 4 far to much to do. Could have easily been 2 down, had it not been for Lloris!

All because TS seems? to be adverse to playing a DM! So here's the thing! What is going to happen when Sandro is fit again? Is TS really going to leave out a player that is not only top draw, but idolised by the faithful! If yes! Then for me he can Foxtroot Oscar (or Waltz Willam) right away! If not and he plays Sandro, then why is he not starting with a fit (and very capable) Capoue at the moment? Personal reasons?

Either way, I think TS has to earn his stripes first (long way to go) before he can become (imo) this arrogant!

COYS!!

Only partnership in midfield that I have seen that actually give us some balance defensively and offensively is Sandro and Dembele. The problem is the latter is very inconsistent, nonetheless on his worst day more important than Bentaleb.

Capoue is not fit and very short of match sharpness, he did not look good against City or yesterday against Everton.
Fair comment. But if you are gonna give him game time, as TS did, then start with him as a DM. Then perhaps the opportunities Everton carved out may have been nullified? We boss the early stages and go in at half-time ahead and assess, for the second half! Anyway, If buts and maybe's. We got the 3 points!

COYS!!

It is quite simple when Sandro returns it it time up for bentaleb. The team is as lopsided as it is and it makes zero sense to keep ramming down our throats irrational justifications why we have a child in central midfield letting us get over run.We need holding midfielders to shield the back 4 as long as Dembele and Paulinho keep being inconsistent and we are one micheal dawson away from conceding.

Back
Top Bottom