The Spurs Of London - SL Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where's the official word on Lloris? Haven't seen any other than newspapers (linking to the team news where it says nothing about Lloris).

Opening up a copy of Correio da Manhã this morning, from my very limited Portuguese reading ability it seems they reckon Friedel is nailed on.

Either way, don't believe anyone telling you this is a wasted trip (hint hint, fuck off Gooner colleagues).

tonight all i want us to do is just go for it. might be slightly beneficial not having may first team players playing. No negativity from previous results ETC

let go out with a bang!!!

As long as we don't get smashed, I'm not too fussed about tonight. Would like to give it a go but I'm sick of losing by 3+ this season, not expecting to go through but would be nice to leave Portugal with a bit of dignity left.

Not sure if legit, but apparently here's our squad:
Friedel, Archer, McGee, Naughton, A McQueen, Fryers, Rose, Ball, Ogilvie, Sandro, Chadli, Veljkovic, Eriksen, Winks, Sigurdsson, Bentaleb, Onomah, Lennon, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

:defoe:

I tend to pay at least a passing bit of notice of our youth and reserve players

there are at least 4 players there I've never heard of

Back
Top Bottom