The Spurs Of London - SL Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Lloris must have said

:llorishuh: "you can fuck off if you think I'm playing behind no CBS"

Although, if Hugo ain't going, does that men the team sheet might include...

:gomes:

Last game of importance for probably most of us ... well, definitely for me. If we go out tomorrow, I pretty much couldn't care less what happens next. I'm literally tired of this season; will put it aside and won't stress on it anymore.

Anyway gotta go for it tomorrow - Gung-Ho and all. Maybe something along the lines of:

Friedel
Naughton - Veljkovic - Sandro - Rose
Bentaleb - Eriksen
Lennon - Chadli - Townsend
Soldado​

And Siggy as a Super-Sub.
Come on you Spurs!

Friedel
Naughton Veljkovic Fryers Rose
Sandro Bentaleb
Lennon Eriksen Townsend
Soldado
We lose this and I probably won't watch another game this season. Make or break. Jesus christ.

A suggestion as an alternative to watching the game.

teletext.png

Not sure if legit, but apparently here's our squad:

Friedel, Archer, McGee, Naughton, A McQueen, Fryers, Rose, Ball, Ogilvie, Sandro, Chadli, Veljkovic, Eriksen, Winks, Sigurdsson, Bentaleb, Onomah, Lennon, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

:defoe:

So who are these fabled '8 kids' he's taken out there....?
And are any of them other than Bentelab or Veljovic in with a chance of starting??

Not sure if legit, but apparently here's our squad:
Friedel, Archer, McGee, Naughton, A McQueen, Fryers, Rose, Ball, Ogilvie, Sandro, Chadli, Veljkovic, Eriksen, Winks, Sigurdsson, Bentaleb, Onomah, Lennon, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

:defoe:

So...

Freidel;
Naughton, Ball, Veljovic, Rose
Sandro, Bentaleb;
Lennon, Eriksen, Townsend;
Soldado:

Spurs ain't gonna keep a clean sheet at the Estadio Da Luz.

Second string team, keep the scoreline respectable, come home safe and sound. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom