The Spurs Of London - SL Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need a lorra lorra goals.

------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------
Walker-----------Kaboul-------------Vertonghen---------Rose
-----------------------------Sandro--------------------------------
-------------------Eriksen------------Dembele-------------------
------------------------------Chadli--------------------------------
---------------------Adebayor---Soldado-------------------------

Tim and the players will be so hyped up, knowing it's their last meaningful match of the season and a chance at redemption , and come out of the gates really pumped up and ready to make it a historic night.

Benfica 4 Spurs 0.

We need a lorra lorra goals.

------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------
Walker-----------Kaboul-------------Vertonghen---------Rose
-----------------------------Sandro--------------------------------
-------------------Eriksen------------Dembele-------------------
------------------------------Chadli--------------------------------
---------------------Adebayor---Soldado-------------------------
Vertonghen is suspended for this game.
Hearing that Kaboul picked up a knock on Sunday, Chiriches is still injured as too is Daws and Capoue. So that will be a potential Centre Back pairing of Fryers and Sandro!!!!!!!!

Inside knowledge for the starting squad for tomoz. Seems we're going all out guys.
Lloris
Ramsey
Bentalab Sherwood
Ferdinand

This is a 5 a side game right??

Vertonghen is suspended for this game.
Hearing that Kaboul picked up a knock on Sunday, Chiriches is still injured as too is Daws and Capoue. So that will be a potential Centre Back pairing of Fryers and Sandro!!!!!!!!

i think i'll talk a 1/2 day off to laugh at the shambles while i drink vodka

Didnt walker play CB at Villa a couple of times? I am sure he did, with Naughton having his best game for the club on Sunday may be a potential move

Go three at the back and five in the middle with two up top. Back three of Kaboul ( if fit) Walker and Zeki or if Kaboom is injured then Naughton, Walker, Zeki.....
52kIF.png

Back
Top Bottom