The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I so agree. So many baffling decisions.

Hope as you may, so do the rest of us.

However we all now, that both Fulham and Everton will just roll over and let themselves be fucked.

Just saw this on the BBC:

MANAGER REACTION- Woolwich 3-1 Norwich
Woolwich manager Arsene Wenger: "I thought we wouldn't give in and fight until the end. No-one could predict we would score three goals but we have great attitude, spirit and desire - and it got us there. We deserved to win but we were against a strong side and needed something special."
On climbing into the top four: "For me what is more important is to keep the run, attitude and focus strong. We want consistency and that demands huge focus because you can see how quickly you're punished. We're not far away but we just have to keep winning."

Not when they had a pre-match agrement to only score twice... the 3rd just just sneaky!

I wish someone on here was an investigative Journalist with a Spurs Biased grudge... REALLY get to the bottom of what goes on in the Boardroom, and Referees room pre-match at ArseAnal! Would LOVE for Lasagne etc to have a grain of truth in it... shut that cunt club down for good...
but sadly, I think we all know that when we're not busy shooting ourselves in the foot, Wenger's cunt of a club enjoys luck only attainable, when one of your number has sold their soul to the Devil himself, or has dug deep into their pockets to ENSURE such 'luck'!

This was actually worse than watching the c*nts play Wigan final day of the 05/06 season, while a diarheea-bombed Spurs struggled away at WHU.

Loads of smiling FA executives drinking champagne in the corporate boxes and clapping Woolwich to the victory, having beforehand dismissed Tottenhams pleas for a posthonement.

Corruption? Nah, who would think so

*1882 EDIT: I HAD TO REMOVE THE PICTURE OF HIGHBURY FROM MY RE-POST... IT WAS JUST MAKING ME TOO ANGRY TO SEE IT TWICE!

Honestly, I think that day takes SOME beating... but it's good to see the corruption department down at ArseAnal dreaming up even more ludicrous and disgustingly creative ways to better it!

Same ref who gave them 2 non pens vs WBA just gave them another pen(/lino) for shirt tug, then minutes later FUCKING GIROUD TUGGED BASSONGS SHIRT AND THEY SCORED.
I'm done, whats the fucking point.

Here's the EAGLE-EYED Cunt who 'noticed' the penalty...
http://footkey.com/newsDet/709/Assistant-Referee-Richard-West

Richard West
Born: 25-Feb-75
Reg/Prov/City: East Yorkshire

Referee profile

Games on database As Referee Atte
13-Apr- EPL M.33 Woolwich 3:1 Norwich C 2 Jones
08 EPL M.16 Woolwich 2:0 West Brom 2 Jones 60083
13-May- EPL M.38 West Brom 2:3 Woolwich 2 Jones 26358
11 EPL M.25 Sunderland 1:2 Woolwich 2 Swarbrick 40312

This is his recent record officiating ArseAnal over the last few seasons... interesting to see he has never done a game involving us, and also ArseAnal's mysterious 100% record with him somewhere in attendance! (incidentally, Man Utd have only won once with him on the line!)

bent gooner cunt!

rf8F4tE.jpg

I'm betting on Chelsea to fuck it up with their FA cup and Europa league fixtures, and they still have tough games left in the league

Have you learned nothing? Save yourself weeks of pain and start your healing process early. Its over. Close your eyes, take a deeeeeep breath and repeat after me.

There's allllllllways next year

We must've done some proper Jimmy savilling in a previous life to bestow this much bad luck...

Not at all... had we done that, we'd have seen our club qualify for the CL 16 years on the spin... THAT'S what you get for that kind of behaviour!

Our biggest mistake was not hiring the paedo-speccy nonce in 1995 when he was available!

Still far from over.

Just sickening that officiating that shit could potentially relegate one team while ruining the chance of varying levels of European football for 4 others.

...but it has boosted the CL Qualification chances of ArseAnal F(ucking) C(unts) and up at the FA, that's all that counts!

Don't get me wrong, I can accept that ArseAnal win football matches, I'm not THAT naive... It's the WAY they win them that fucks me off so royally!

3 goals in the last 5 minutes is such a snidey cunty way to win a football match...
Had they been 3-up at half-time, we may well have moaned at Norwich rolling over so easily, but at least we woulda known where we stood!
Up until 4.40pm today, we were back in with a shout of having the season back in our own hands.... Then that bent cunt with Eyesight Superman would envy puts his flag up from 50 yards and our season is in the balance once more!

Cunty cunt shitters!

They'll get theirs the fucks.

But we all know they won't though, will they?

Unless by 'get theirs' you mean a 17th consecutive season in the CL, then yes, they most probably will!

I know hatred is such a negative, destructive emotion, but I fucking despise that cunting club and every one of their even cuntier smug, gloating fans!

Is there NOTHING Tottenham can do to stop them?
Or do we just have to sit back and watch it unfold, year after year after year... In ever more painfully creative ways?
If Lasagne and Chelsea/CL win were obscene ways to miss out, then I'm sure they're dreaming up summit even more spectacular for this season as we speak!

Thing is, CAN ArseAnal get the memo to the F.A in time for them to help implement it?

1882 1882 - logged in after the Arse game hoping you had come to post/vent your frustrations - love reading your word on mega anti-Spurs conspiracy and football cunting in general

We are cursed - that is my personal conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom