The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_m5rb7aMSiC1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I refused to celebrate Norwich being up 1-0 checking back upto the 85th minute, thought they may get away with a draw knowing how jammy Woolwich can be, checked back 93rd minute 3-1. Fuck football.

I hate them.

Hate is too kind a word.,.
I despise everything that cunt club stand for.
We don't get a pen all cunting season, and they get a corrupt linesman to change the game for them. Yeah corrupt, influenced by either money or the occasion, I couldn't give a nun's cunt, fuck them!
Yeah we've shot ourselves in the foot, but how the fuck can you compete with a club happy to shit in their rivals lasagne, or pay off officials to MAKE SURE they finish in the CL!

no wonder the cunts are so arrogantly cocky every season, they tony it's all been paid for in advance!
The linesman was 50 fucking yards away??? The cunt would be lucky to see a bus, let alone a fucking shirt pull!

3 goals in the last 5 minutes is SO FUCKING ARSEANAL!
I despise them with EVERY OUNCE OF MY CEILING!

Richard West is yer man! Corrupt cheating cunt!
I'd keep a close close eye on his bank account activity this week!!!!!

Cunt shit... Now Man City is a must fucking win!

I may as well apologise now my ranting slander!
Richard West probably isn't on the payroll of ArseAnal FC.. But you can bet your shit that the FC stands for FUCKING CUNTS!

Prove it ain't so!
I fucking despair sometimes! Staked fucking deck!

Can we hold onto 5th now?

Please let bale, Lennon, Defoe and kaboul come back fighting.

-------------Hugo---------

Walker------kaboul-----daws-----verts

Lennon-------dembele----Parker-----holtby/siggy

------------------------bale--------------

-----------------Defoe-----------

It's still possible

Back
Top Bottom