The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this is the pettiest thing to worry about today, seeing as how yesterday turned out,... But why are Sunderland wearing black shorts? Unless my eyes deceive me, don't they clash with Newcastle's BLACK shorts?
The fact they are both in stripes mean the only difference is the Black over the Red stripes

When some refs demand they change socks in case the tie-ups are of a similar hue, this strikes me as somewhat negligent... Or does it really not matter a Pastor's Crotch?

Danny Rose is having a great game and the commentators are saying he's put in good performances week in week out. Time for him to start next season?

I think he would suit AVB's style as well, quick player, will be happy to constantly press the oppenents, does he have the quailty we need though, i'm not convinced yet

I think he would suit AVB's style as well, quick player, will be happy to constantly press the oppenents, does he have the quailty we need though, i'm not convinced yet

He can play left wing as well, right? I think that's where he originally wanted to play. Could be good backup if he can play in two positions.

BH06ZyUCYAArnOW.jpg:large

I was watching Sky News earlier and its pretty much the same perception I have. Idiots..
Only because there was a journo running around with a camera filming everything, and there is so-called casuals/hooligans with uncovered faces and extremely distinguished clothing..

If your going to do something, be clever. Typical geordies.

Back
Top Bottom