The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys, can you just shut down this website for the day so i can actually study for my final instead of worrying about this chealsea game?

Villa were absolutely cruising and Chelsea had the prospect of 10v11 days before their cup final. Only ended up playing about 10 mins like that. I there no end to their fortune? (In both senses)

In his defence, he was trying to kick John Terry in the face, which can never be needless
I know his foot was high, but the contact with Terry wouldn't have made my 5 year old daughter cry, he however looked like he'd just taken a battleaxe to the chest.
I don't see why that is any less of a punishable piece of "simulation" (cheating) than diving.

I know his foot was high, but the contact with Terry wouldn't have made my 5 year old daughter cry, he however looked like he'd just taken a battleaxe to the chest.
I don't see why that is any less of a punishable piece of "simulation" (cheating) than diving.

His foot was high, which is against the rules, but there was certainly no malice or force in the action.

On a purely "be a fucking man" front Terry should be ashamed of himself.

Honestly its hard to argue against the card given the rules but it seemed to me like a good telling off would have sufficed.

Bentekes last game for Villa?

Back
Top Bottom