The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

troll-face-sticker_9ba2f.jpg

oh people with too much time on their hands.

Woke up on this beautiful saturday morning, check the scores to see that Villa was up 1-0.

Climbed out of the shower, checked the scores to see that Chelsea had equalized.

Got back from a 2.5 mile run, find Chelsea have won.

Fuck this life.

You know everyone hates Woolwich and rightly so being they're the local rivals and so forth but for me Chavski are a fucking despicable excuse for a football club; pro racist and proud, worst fans in the league, introduced the cash whore trend into the premier league, would have been mid table merchants if it wasn't for their daddy maphia Abramawitch all in all a real testicular cancer of a football club.

Newcastle, pin it all on Newcastle. I've got a nasty feeling tired and out of shape Wigan are going to get a stuffing.

Newcastle will only have half a chance if they have something to play for. For that to happen we need wigan to win their next game, against.....Oh shit. Nevermind, if Toon lose their next game they might still be in the dogfight. Oh, its against the Redknapp cunts. No favours there then. We could be relying on the chavs in the end to take points off Everton, thus securing our Europa league spot next season. :crouch:.

Puking all over the keyboard

it's a shame, but on reflection, the fact that we were even likely to finish above chelsea FOR A SECOND SUCCESSIVE SEASON, given the absolute gulf in disposable finance and quality of players, is testament both to the great effort of our boys this year and how far they have fallen down on the fulham road.

The manner of their victory will make it feel good for them. But any serious fan of theirs should be questioning how the fuck they finished about 18 points behind united with a far better squad and got knocked out of every competition they've played in bar the one they got to play in by being knocked out of a better one.

Edit: Apparently they were singing about tottenham when they won. No surprises there.

You know everyone hates Woolwich and rightly so being they're the local rivals and so forth but for me Chavski are a fucking despicable excuse for a football club; pro racist and proud, worst fans in the league, introduced the cash whore trend into the premier league, would have been mid table merchants if it wasn't for their daddy maphia Abramawitch all in all a real testicular cancer of a football club.
Agreed. They are an abortion of a club. To me they're worse than Woolwich. At least with Woolwich I can sort of respect the way that they are run responsibly.

i definitely had my suspicions but this season has confirmed it for me. I 100% hate chelsea more than Woolwich. I still see Woolwich as our 'main rivals' given the history, the invasion of our patch, the fact they are local to us.

But in terms of detestability those pricks are on another level. A small club with a lot of money, lording it over us because they were too shit to even get close to a the two teams they really should be challenging.

Right that's enough time wasted on them. Time to focus on our game tomorrow

Woke up on this beautiful saturday morning, check the scores to see that Villa was up 1-0.

Climbed out of the shower, checked the scores to see that Chelsea had equalized.

Got back from a 2.5 mile run, find Chelsea have won.

Fuck this life.
And the lesson here is that you shouldn't maintain and groom yourself... :dempsey2:

Back
Top Bottom