The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really want Newcastle to get relegated so we can plunder their squad. I'd love it if we bought Yohan Cabaye

kevin-keegan-love-it.jpg

Wigan will play with desperation and hope against southlahndahncuntland rovers - so there's some hope. I also think a relaxed Newcastle in front of a happy St. James' Park could be better for the barcodes. But let's just beat the chav sub-race tomorrow. Please fucking please! COYS!!!!!

If only we'd fuckin beaten Wigan, we could loose to Chelsea and still be confident of finishing ahead of the scum

I was just thinking; why oh why couldn't Wigan have defended so badly against us, and gift us a goal.... Then I remembered they DID! But we couldn't take advantage and win it!

Our loss I guess....
Here's hoping Wigan suddenly turn into world beaters, and follow up the Cup Final VICTORY with another win in London 3 days later!

I'm not holding my breath by the way!!!

Quite simply the Scum's Wigan fixture is a must win for the relegation fighters. If the scum play as they did against QPR then I reckon it's a match that could go either way. I wouldn't mind betting that behind the scenes the players may be instructed to view the PL fixture as the more important one.

Terrible result for us last night - We all know Arse will smash them for 6 now securing Newcastle's survival with the latter returning the favour on final day with a big 'ol bend over at St James Park

Lady gardens

Back
Top Bottom