The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didier_Drogba_Champions_League_Winner.jpg

Where are they both now....

And how did your defence of that trophy go? Good old plucky cup run by a 6th place team, that got dumped out in the groups the following season.

Did you notice how no one gave a fuck when you done the double the other year either. Even your own fans were bored.

I mean how long are you going to flaunt that trophy around. Its the bare minimum 2 Billion should have bought, and it still took you ten years. Lets talk about this season.

217M spent, and you are third, 3pts above us, and 17pts behind Man U despite beating them yesterday in a game they played without giving a toss. How much money will it take you make you title challengers again?

Think he's gone now chaps. Feel bad for biting and giving him the air time but was somewhat therapeutic. Was definitely worth the pay off of his final (hopefully) post. That should be captured and printed somewhere prominent as a warning to all spurs fans about what we might become if some archive their wish of a big foreign buyer and/or a move away from Tottenham.

Lucky. Ha.

The only lucky ones here are Spurs, lucky Bale is carrying you and lucky he decided to wake up for the second part of the season. Sadly, he can't carry you all the way to the CL though. Europa maybe, but not CL.

What's that 4th last season, 5th this season? Great improvement under AVB eh?
Don't you have anything better to do with your life? Do you see our fans fucking around on your forums? I hope not. What's the point?

The teams I think we need to be backing in the coming weeks:

Sunderland vs Stoke
Wigan vs Swansea
Villa vs Chavs
Sunderland vs Southampton
QPR vs Newcastle
Everton vs West Ham
Scum vs Wigan
Wigan vs Villa
Newcastle vs Scum
Chavs vs Everton

paulo di canio got off to a bright start, winning a derby game then beating Everton, all seems to have gone to shit, getting smashed by the villans and the best player on the pitch is from spurs, rose.

Im pretty mixed about putting Sunderland down. I said in another thread on the last day of the League one/League two season that its always sad to see a "Big" team go down.

I class Sunderland as one of them. Large fanbase, pretty good passionate well travelled fans.

Would much rather see teams like Stoke, Reading, & Wigan (I admire Whelan though) go down...

Im pretty mixed about putting Sunderland down. I said in another thread on the last day of the League one/League two season that its always sad to see a "Big" team go down.

I class Sunderland as one of them. Large fanbase, pretty good passionate well travelled fans.

Would much rather see teams like Stoke, Reading, & Wigan (I admire Whelan though) go down...

I'd rather wigan go down tbh, don't like them, every season they do their esacape artist shite where they just miss out on relegation!

I'd be with you about Sunderland if they didn't have a Fascist as their manager.

I'd rather wigan go down tbh, don't like them, every season they do their esacape artist shite where they just miss out on relegation!

Its not that I dont like Wigan.
I just believe that there are bigger teams down in the Championship that deserve their crack of the whip.

Martinez deserves a big pay off from Whelen when he does eventually leave because he has saved their bacon on numerous occasions, and also found some right gems of players on a shoestring.

By the way can everyone keep up the score updates/game updates. I dont have access to sky at the moment!
:bmj:

Back
Top Bottom