The new website

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock Website

• This website makes me crymax

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Meh, it's alright

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Case should be prick of the century for this shower of shit

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
There's not much to it once the site is up. There have been a couple of times when shit has gone wrong that you guys probably didn't even notice. Whole folders disappearing off the server or a corrupt database that needs to be restored. We run dangerously close to our bandwidth limits with the current host as well so I have to make sure they get some extra cash now and then to keep things running.

It's not always straight forward getting the podcast released. Things can go wrong with the file that we need to get sorted last minute (well, me & Spooky anyway. Everyone else disappears at 12pm on a Friday).

I've only just seen the poll and results. Not sure how I managed that one.

This website makes me crymax 39 87%
Meh, it's alright 3 7%
Case should be prick of the century for this shower of shit 3 7%

I think Case has fiddled the results.

:joejordan:

Ah right. I wasn't sure if you could see that or not. Some bits are hidden to the little people.

Thelonious said:
The forum clock seems to be a couple of minutes fast.

images

Back
Top Bottom