The new website

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock Website

• This website makes me crymax

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Meh, it's alright

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Case should be prick of the century for this shower of shit

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
So, what does everyone think of the new website? I can take it...

Any comments about where we can change/improve things are always welcome (just so I can tell you that you're wrong)

:thumbup:

Still have to pinch myself. It staggers me how everything has come together. The podcast, the word of mouth hype around it on Twitter and its persistent Top 20 itunes flirtation. And then this place. Odds on a talented web designer being a Spurs fan listening to the pod deciding to put this shit together?

DESTINY.

funny-gifs-epic-high-five.gif

well it isn't the worst thing i've ever had the displeasure of signing up for...... all jokes aside it looks sweet, having all this together i can only imagine the podcast going from strength to strength, you should be well pleased with it

There will be an ITK thread... but it might not be quite like one you've seen on other forums.

I fucking love a good ITK thread. I just take anything and everything as gospel. 100% done deal. It's the best way.

Flav said:
There will be an ITK thread... but it might not be quite like one you've seen on other forums.

haha i was only joking i read them for a laugh but they do my head.
(RANT STARTING) That POTL shit does my head in, "blue and yellow", WTF does that all mean :crazy: tell me something worth knowing and doesn't involve needing me to be a member of MENSA to work out what your on about or say FA. (RANT OVER)

Ah well it passes the time up until the last minute of transfer deadline day when we doing something or nothing

Case said:
I fucking love a good ITK thread. I just take anything and everything as gospel. 100% done deal. It's the best way.

LOL Peter Barbar will be along shortly.

Back
Top Bottom